Reasons

"You have 3 options. First is to fight us until you die in one on one battles. Second is to surrender yourselves to us and be taken to the queen. Third is try to run until your captured." Frogs? They were sending fucking frogs after us now? Jeez. The frog looked up for a second and focused back in us.
"I don't recommend option 2 because it will only anger us and result in a brutal capture. Option three would anger us more." The frog said in a bored tone. I was way too tired for this shit. One right after another? Quit fuckin around universe! I gotta sleep at some point!
"What will we do Kite?" Gon asked our silver haired companion. He looked at me and I nodded at him giving the okay.
"This is the perfect opportunity!" He declared in an almost excited voice. I sighed and walked to sit against a tree while he had his moment of rare excitement. Man was I tired...
"What do you mean?"
"It means you guys can use this opportunity to test your strengths more against actual captains and such..." I half slurred not feeling any patience for a long explanation he was most likely about to get into.
"Exactly." He agreed nodding. The boys looked like they were getting fired up too.
"Alright. I'll go first." Killua said in confident voice.
"No I'll go." Gon and he looked at each other. I looked at Kite with an are you serious face. They had a stare down for a second before getting into a game of rock, paper, scissor. Gon won.
"Very well. Who goes first?" The frog looked at a grunt who shook something before a paper popped up. I sweat dropped. They knew how to read and write? How long did they have this planned? Do they always carry a container of papers with them?
"6. Who's 6?"
"That's me." An armadillo said walking forward.
"What are the rules?" Gon asked it standing in the middle.
"Isn't that obvious? Who ever dies, loses." The ant told him with a wicked grin.
"I know that. But can't we just surrender?" Oh Gon...
"No way! I'm gonna kill you!"
"Yeah I get that but... There's no reason for you to die. If you surrender then I won't kill you." I face palmed where I sat against the tree and drug my hand down my face. Sometimes Gon... Sometimes your too much.
"Shut up! I'm gonna rip you apart!" It yelled bouldering toward Gon at a nice speed. Gon dodged so it came at him again. Except this time Gon tried to dodge and it changed course. It caught him and started rolling towards me. I widened my eyes and jumped away quickly to not get smashed beneath the two. That would be a little difficult right now to handle.
"Did he get them?" I heard an ant say and flashed over to him.
"Yeah right." I said in a playful tone, sticking my tongue out and pulling my eye down before jumping over to Kite.
"Your a tough one." The armadillo laughed. "Usually my prey is throwing up their gut with Blehh sound." I had to hide my grin. I've had a lot of people do that when I've punched them. It jumped back from Gon as the boy dusted himself off like nothing happened.
"Oh well. A couple more times should do. Hey kid! I'll grant you some information before you throw your guts up." I didn't like where this was going... "We don't kill people just to give to the queen." It chortled.
"Why then?" Gon asked already knowing the answer.
"Because its fun. It's fun to see people throwing their insides up." The armadillo started chuckling. Okay and I thought I was a monster... The armadillo started rolling again and gaining speed with its tail. Gon caught it. He yelled something before squeezing it. He threw it to the side inba bloody heep and I started beaming at him.
"Gon! Your awesome you idiot but your slow to start! We'll work on it." I clapped him on the back as he walked over to us.
"Well we're in a hurry." Killua told them walking to the center.
"Hey!" The frog called and the grunt pulled out another number.
"3!" Another ant called. A horned creature came strolling forward.
"Let's go. I'm 10 times stronger than that trash!"
"Heh. That's nothing to brag about." Killua said as I thought it. Oh god I'm on the se level of thinking as a 12 year old...
"Trash?" Gon asked. He actually looked offended for the bug.
"Yeah. He's a piece of trash for losing." It laughed before turning back to Killua. Killua shit forward and feinted before going in front and trying to stab it with his sharp fingernail. I winced as his hand ricocheted off its chest. That couldn't have felt good.
"Heh. My skin is hard." It laughed as Killua flashed around again. Stinging it with lightning as he went.
"You could hit me with 100 of those and it won't do anything!" It sounded like it was trying to convince itself...
"Oh really?" Killua teased speeding up and shocking it faster. Finally his skin cracked and Killua put his arm through its chest. That's a good boy Killua!
"Bad ass." I high fives as he came over to us and I took center stage.
"Next!" The frog shouted in an angry tone.
"12." The thing called. A scorpion like creature came out. It had scorpion pinchers and tail but it had a lot of han features too.
"I'm not interested in talking. Come at me." I cut off whatever insult it was about to diah out. I whistled as I dodged its attack. This thing was faster than the others.
"I'm the fastest in the group! And I have rock hard skin! Y-." I cut it off by flashing around and tearing both its pinchers off.
"I said no talking. Let's fight each other to the death." I told it emitting every ounce of bloodlust and anger I felt right now. Trying to insult me? You think your faster than me? Piece of shit!
"What the?" It asked looking down at its arms in the ground.
"You worthless human scum!" It screamed sending tail at me. I disappeared from sight and reappeared behind it. I was about to cut its tail off when one came out of nowhere and put me in defense as I blocked it and jumped away.
"Damn it." I growled.
"I'm surprised you were able to not get stung or even dodge my surprise attack." It half laughed. I made eye contact with Kite across the meadow and watched him nod.
"Guess it can't be helped." I Muttered putting my arms in front of me. If he has anymore surprise attacks like that I'm done for. I can't keep dodging stuff like that. Next time he might get me. Long range is my best option right now. I let my aura flare and heard rocks on the ground start to rattle. It's eyes widened as it watched me.
"What is this intense feeling?" It asked as I grinned. My eyes turning to gold as my predator instincts kicked in from the creatures smell if fear.
"Lupis Warrior." I said aloumd with a huge grin. My large black and white Nen beasts appeaered attached to my middle fingers. They bristled their fur from the hostile environment and got blood thirsty immediately.
"Let's go." I told them. They took off running as I did and relentlessly attacked the creature. Leaving it bleeding. It tried to stick one of my precious wolves but I got there faster and took both of its tailed before it could. It screamed in agony and apat venom at me. I dodged and flashed over it. It turned around slowly as its head fell off its body.
"Thank you my babies." I thanked my wolves as I sent them away. I crouched next to its head and smiled at it. It was still alive.
"Huh?" It asked innocently.
"There's only one person in the world that can match my speed. And it definitely isn't the likes of you." I half laughed half sighed as I stepped on its head. I walked over to the guys again but felt myself falling. A pair of arms caught me as I did.
"Did he get her with his venom?" Gon asked in worry.
"No. She's just exhausted. Don't push yourself Usadin. I'll handle the rest. Go to sleep for now." Kite told me picking me up and handing me to Gon who smiled down at me.
"You did good brat." I slurred with a stupid grin. Kite walked into the center.
"Next."
"No. I'll go." The frog growled...well croaked... Kekeke. I felt Kite's aura and relaxed. A giant scythe was summoned.
"Gon." Killua tensed.
"Yeah. That thing is nasty." I smirked.
"Hon. Killua. In 3 seconds jump up high." Kite ordered them as he walked forward. All the ants reeked of fear now. All I saw was him swing the scythe, Gon jump up and then everything went black.

Gon:
Usa-chan went limp when I jumped up to avoid Kite and that giant scythe. I looked down at her to see she looked peaceful. But she had bags under her eyes I didn't notice before. Now that I think about she has been using En for almost 3 weeks straight with only a few hours of rest in between. The last time she slept was today for a half an hour. And before that for a little over an hour like 2 days ago. Her ability must have exhausted her all the way earlier during her fight. Killua and I landed at the same time to see all the ants dead and in half.
"Let's go." Kite told us sending his scythe away. We walked for a little while. I I went to put Usa-chan on my back when Kite stopped.
"Give her to me. If we get ambushed again it will be hard for you to focus on fighting with her on your back." He told me. I nodded and handed her over so we could start walking again.

Kite:
I put her on my back and her arms wrapped themselves around my neck. She was almost too warm. Like an animal. Her breathing was pretty shallow but heavy. She must have been more tired than I thought. We walked for a awhile longer when I felt something enter my En. I stopped walking and tightened my grip on Usadin's legs.
"What's wrong?" Gon asked me. So he doesn't feel it.
"We're being followed." I told them. They both tensed. Now wasn't a good time to deal with ants. Not with one of our group members resting. And she won't wake anytime soon either. She's only been asleep for 2 and a half hours.
"Let's go." I told them wrapping her legs around my waist so she could hang on herself. We started running when I felt them coming closer.
"They're coming from there." I nodded off to the right as one appeaered. Killua stride to swipe at it but it flew away too fast. The next one was by Gon who failed at hitting it as well. Tch. They keep darting around. I switched from up front to behind the boys. Bear with my Usadin. This could windy.
"Get ready to jump." I told Gon and Killua as I summoned the scythe again. Gon's eyes flashed to Usadin before they both jumped up as I swung. Several of them were killed or injured and went flying out of the trees. I followed them with my scythe still out. I sensed two other people over there. Gon and Killua dropped down and followed me out. We cleared the trees and I saw a Chimera ant stand up. Another beside it. It looked more than than any of the others. The Chimera ant resembled a Lion with human features as well. It assessed our strength gap quickly and backed down.
"Legs go."It said walking away from us. So they weren't all brainless it seems. I explained that to Gon and Killua as I dispelled my ability and gripped Usadin by the legs again. Her grip around my neck tightened when I did almost choking the life out of me. I loosened them before u could pass out and gasped for air. Killua was chortling at it and I almost punched him into a tree like Usadin had done earlier tonight.
"We're following them." I said once I could breath normally again and started trailing them all. If tonight goes by without any more trouble they could lead us to the nest. Maybe by morning or so we could have wiped out the unborn king and the others. We followed them for a long time before I heard Gon and Killua strike up a conversation behind me. I half listened to them and half listened to the small snores of Usadin on my back. Her wildness drew people toward her. Normally I'd never be seen with someone as recklace as her, but she had the strength, agility, speed and energy to do it and stay alive at the same time. She was definitely something else. Gon and Killua said she was in the Phantom Troupe, but I've seen reports on them. They're all monsterously strong like she is. Yet they didn't have a family or care for anyone or even each other half the time. She's created bonds with the two boys, strong bonds at that. She's slowly started to trust me as well. She just didn't seem like a Troupe member to me. Not entirely. Granted, when she kills she goes 10 types of insane and has a frightening En and bloodlust. But she isn't heartless like I've heart the other members were. Perhaps I'm just over thinking things... Something Gon said grabbed my attention and I remembered I still had Ging-san's hunters license. I should give it to him so he can give it back to Ging-san for me...

Oh Snapple jacks!!!! Next chapter Usadin and Pitou square off. Get ready for some serious shizznit