Greed Island.

Before we begin...ahem...please tell me if you guys like this story. R&R. The suspense is killing me and I wanna know if this story is even worth all the time I'm spending writing it or if I should write something else. Please lemme know.
**

"It's too bad." I said looking at the poor guy at our feet. He tried to make himself bigger than he was. He paid that price.
"A competition to see who can kill more people." Phinks boomed a proposal at us.
"I'm game. Are we splitting up then?" I asked kind of freaked out at the thought. I've always been with someone since I've joined the Troupe and I'm not sure how I'll do without people I know. I've been living in the wild almost my whole life here.
"Of course!" Phinks snorted like it was the most obvious thing in the world.
"Jaa ne." He said taking off east.
"It's simple. You see someone, you kill them. No need to feel nervous." Feitan said before disappearing in the opposite direction Phinks went. Sigh. Why does he always know what I'm thinking. Oh well. I took off in my own direction and went to find my first victim. After almost 4 days of running, walking and killing, I cross two scents that were only too familiar. They were with someone else. It was definitely a female. Hmm. Did little Gon find a girl friend? Or is it Killua? Keke. I'm gonna track them and find out. They were in some town or something. It doesn't smell like they've left yet. I'll wait til they do. Stalking was my specialty. If I don't know how I starve. I used Zetsu and waited in a tree for them. When I saw then with a little girl in a pink dress I smirked. She was strong. Much stronger than them. Maybe on par with Bonolenov. Their Nens feel familiar in strength. I heard he can create an entire mini planet so I'm thoroughly impressed at both of them. They ran all the way to some rocky area and the little girl began training them. I watched for several hours as they dug through rock after rock. When it was time to sleep she tied a rock above their heads and I couldn't help chuckling when Gon would drop his on his head. She's a good teacher. I watched them all day and night. The next morning though the little girl caught on to me.
"You. You've been watching us all night. Show yourself." Maybe not that good. I've been watching since yesterday morning. I stood from my spot to see Gon and Killua come out of the rock they were digging in. The looked at me and Killua groaned. Gon however waved and started running up to me.
"Usa!" He called making the blonde haired girl relax a little.
"Yo." I offered with a grin of my own.
"Don't you ever wear normal clothes?" Killua asked me.
"Nope." Gon chuckled and stood in front of me.
"I'm surprised your so friendly all of a sudden. Weren't you afraid of me just like 2 or 3 weeks ago?" I said ruffling his hair. I know a phantom Troupe member acting friendly with a couple kids is odd, but once I take a liking to someone I can't help myself.
"Well yeah but you said you would help us if we ever got into trouble. Why would I fear someone I might have to trust my life with somewhere down the road?" Huh. Good question.
"Well that's true." I said with an awkward smile. I liked these kids but that didn't mean I was mushy.
"Hold on a minute. We don't know if we can trust her!" Killua yelled at Gon pointing at me. I stood there amused but silent as they started arguing.
"Why do you keep staying at me?" I asked the little girl. She hadn't looked away from me the whole time.
"What's that on your tongue?" She asked me and I showed her my Spider tattoo. She cursed as her aura wrapped around her body. I looked at her curiously.
"What are you doing?" I asked her with a chuckle. Normally I wouldn't be so patient. If she wanted to fight I'd have happily obliged. But I wanted to prove to Gon I was here as a friend to him. Killing his teacher would definitely have the opposite effect.
"Your part of the Phantom Troupe!" She said pointing a finger at me.
"Bisky?" Gon asked coming up to her.
"Yeah? And?"  What was she gonna do? Would she really attack someone she knows is stronger than her? Her scent wafted with caution and confusion.
"She isn't gonna hurt us." Gon told her from her side.
"I told those boys I'd protect them. I meant it. Even against Genei Ryodan." I said pointing to Gon and Killua who blushed and looked away. She wavered. That's all I needed.
"Are you a traitor?" She asked me seriously. I snorted.
"Hell no. I took over in my brothers place. He loved the Spider more than anything. I'd never turn on them. But I'd fight a member to keep them safe. And whoever that member could be would never question my loyalty." She looked at me confused.
"How wouldn't they question your loyalty if you were to attack them?"
"Simple. I've already put a claim in these two. If they were attack either one of them I would jump in. They'd learn their place for attacking what's mine. My loyalty to the Spider would never be in question. Two of the members were present, well within hearing distance, when I said I'd help them if they were in trouble. I explained to them I'd even fight one of them for these kids." I explained in annoyance. Get with the program lady.
"Why? Why would you risk it?" She asked me taking me off guard. I looked down with a flush and stared down at my bare feet and fur covered shins.
"Because he reminds me of my brother that died." I said nodding towards Gon.
"I don't think your lying." She said after a couple minutes of silence. I rolled my eyes and walked closer to them when her aura disappeared.
"So this is where you guys went huh? I can't tell you guys have gotten stronger. Awesome." I told them like a proud parent as they ate that night. I stayed back as they trained and away from the woman Bisky. She kept her eye on me but didn't move to fight so I ignored her.
"Aren't you gonna eat?" Killua asked me after Gon smiled smugly.
"I don't eat anything cooked." I chuckled at their reactions.
"What do you mean?" Gon asked curiously. I grinned.
"I eat raw animals." Killua choked on his food. Gon looked even more curious.
"Why?" He asked putting his bowl down.
"Because I was raised in the woods. I learned from animals and my brother, who was pretty much an animal himself. I've tried cooked foods but I don't think it's good so I just stick with what I know." Killua looked sick.
"But your a human!" He shouted not interested in his soup anymore.
"Am I? I've never felt human. I walk on two legs most of the time yeah but I don't have the mind if a human. My animal insticts are stronger." Gon looked intrigued. He was about to ask more questions when a beeping went off in my fur pants.
"Gotta go." I said standing up.
"Wait! Are you coming back?" Gon asked. I was torn between yes and no. Yes if things went smoothly. But I didn't wanna say yes and not show either.
"Maybe. Depends on...what's going on." I said looking to the side.
"Oh...okay." He looked actually upset. This kid was a crack up. He didn't even wanna be around me just a few weeks ago. Now he doesn't want me to leave.
"I'll see you later." I said before I took off jogging towards where the arrow was pointing. My phone rang.
"Get out of the game. We wanna check something out." Phinks said into my ear loudly.
"How am I supposed to do that?" I asked him in confusion.
"Get a leave card?"
"What's that?"
"It's a card in the game."
"How do I get it?" I heard him sigh on the other line.
"Never mind. We'll go check it out ourselves. I'll show you how when we get back in the game." He sounded irritated.
"Okay. See ya then." I said before hanging up. Oh well. I guess I get more time with Mini Uvo. I took off back to them at full speed. Killua almost shit himself when I suddenly appeared behind Gon who also almost shit himself when Killua choked "Behind you!"
"Yo. Long time no see." I said sarcastically as the boys tried to calm down.
"I don't know what a leave card is or...any card for that reason... So I was told to stay in the game until someone comes to help me figure out this card business." I told them while sitting down.
"So you haven't eaten since you've been in the game?" Bisky asked me suddenly.
"No. But I'm fine."
"How long has it been since you've had food?" She asked me.
"Hmm. 5 days. Probably." I said thinking it over.
"How long can you go without eating? I can go 2 or 3." Killua told me.
"Like a week maybe. I don't know I usually just eat when I'm hungry."
"We'll teach you to use the cards. So you can eat sooner." Hmm. That would make Phinks less irritated at me.
"Okay. Not doing anything anyway." I said starting to get hungry now that we were on the subject.
"Masadora then." Huh?
"What's that?"
"It's a city here. It's full of cards." Gon answered me.
"Oh. So when are we going?" I asked them.
"We could go tonight while they sleep." Bisky told me. I smelled that she was feeling uncomfortable around me.
"Shouldn't one of them or both come? Your uncomfortable with me around. I don't feel comfortable around someone who could lash out any second at me if I make a sudden movement." I said with a serious tone.
"Huh. Your pretty good." She said with a short laugh.
"We can go now! Killua and I aren't tired. Right Killua?" The white hahaired boy nodded. They probably just wanted to get out of this rocky place. After they finished eating we started off to Masadora. Random monsters came at us but the boys took care of them easily and put the cards in their books. That was kind of cool.
"Book." I said and then jumped when it popped up in my face.
"Cool!" I said with a grin. Bisky walked with me while the boys walked ahead.
"Listen. I don't trust you, but they seem to be okay around you. If you try to hurt them in anyway I won't hesitate to take you down." I looked at her with a mixture of amusement and anger.
"Heh. I've already given you that answer. I won't hurt them. Why don't you just get off my back about it." I looked at her when I said the last part and saw her pink eyes register what I said before she nodded.
"Good. Now we can finally move on from that." I mumbled and walked ahead of her. We arrived Masadora after a few hours of walking. After another 2 hours of looking for cards we were told to go kick someone's ass to get a card from him. I went in and threw him around a bit. When I walked back out I grinned and ran over to the group.
"Now say leave on." Bisky instructed.
"Alright. I'll see you guys around. Whenever I come back into the game." They nodded and Gon waved happily.
"Leave on." I was sent to that room that I ententered in. No it was different. The girl was different. Barely but noticeable. When I told her my destination I was sent there in a flash of gold light.
"That was awesome." I said before running through the streets of York Shin and back to the base. Please still be there. I don't have the energy to track someone down. The game console was still here. It smells like they left a few hours ago. Alright I'll eat and take a nap. If they aren't back by then I'll just go wait for them in the game.

Time skip brought to you by no one wants details on how she eats.

I woke up to the sound of talking, light in my eyes, and feeling of being stared at. I jolted up right to see Feitan watching me.
"Your back!" I shouted in joy.
"How did you get out?" Phinks asked me.
"Uhm. I sort of... Made someone give me their leave card and had someone else tell me how to use it. When I got out you guys were already gone." I told them tiredly. I should eat again before going back into the game. Who knows when I'll be able to again.
"Greed island is real. It actually exists outside the game but a game master sent us back to the console our memory cards were in." Phinks explained to me after telling me where they went. That's interesting. It's actually a real place. It smelled real, but I wasn't sure.
"When are we going back in?" I asked after they finished discussing things.
"Anytime you want. We should stick together though." Phinks told me.
"Really? But I found some entertainment." I whined at him.
"What kind of entertainment."
"Glad you asked. Member those kids? They are in the game. I've been following them and they've been helping me understand the game a little better." I said smugly.
"Who cares. They don't matter." Machi said coldly.
"Yeah but its fun. Plus I get to see how strong any companions of the chain user is. It's like a secret agent. Except I actually like these kids and I'm not gonna kill them in the end." I said now more just talking to myself than anyone.
"That makes sense. Alright. You stay with the kids and relay back to us if they make a move with the chain user." I nodded at my orders from Shalnark.
"Should we stick with her?" Feitan asked him.
"I don't see why. The kids seem to let her be around and I don't think they would if you showed up too."
"Feitan. Do you not trust Usadin?" Machi asked him with a  dangerous tone. I'm just as loyal as any of them.
"It's not that we don't trust her. But what if they decide they don't want her around and try to hurt her." Franklin was agreeing with Feitan.
"That's even worse than not trusting me! You think I'd lose to a couple of kids?" I asked angrily standing up and getting in his face in a flash.
"Calm down Usa. We only worry." He said putting a hand in my head.
"Heh. Since when does the Spider worry about its members?" I asked heated up.
"It would be different if someone were there to back you up if you needed it. We don't want to lose anymore members." He told me still trying to calm me down.
"The kids know all your faces and don't trust or like any of you. If I bring you with me they'll bolt and you know it. They wouldn't try anything and if they did then I'll leave them alone." I told him still kind of irritated.
"Alright. Usa can handle herself. We have other things to do. A nen exorcist should in the game. Plus we'll be working with Hisoka and everyone knows Usa wants to kill him. In order to avoid a fight between members and former members she should just go with the kids and keep tabs on them." I nodded to what Shalnark was saying smugly.
"Tch. Fine, just page me or Feitan if you get in a tough spot. Well use accompany to come get you." Phinks told me before going back into the game. I nodded and looked at Feitan who was still watching me.
"You don't need to worry. I'm Uvogin's Imouto. I'm more than capable at taking care if myself." I told him with a half hearted smile.
"Uvo is dead. That doesn't make me very confident." He said as we watched the other members go back into the game.
"Exactly. I still have shit to take care if before I die. I wouldn't let some asshole in a game take me out."
"Be careful. We'll keep in touch." He told be after a couple seconds if silence between us.
"Sure, sure." I told him as he went back into the game. Now... Time to hunt. When I got done I went back into the game and took off to Masadora to look for the boys. Once I had their scents I could track them down from their. I found it amusing that Phinks and Feitan were actually worrying about me. From what I've heard and seen they don't usually help each other out unless it's needed or the other person asks for it. But they still took care of each other in their own way. It made me feel really good that Feitan was worried. He was a cold hearted bastard. Glad to be a part of that cold heart if his.