Back Home

I looked at Gon and Killua as they slept for the night.
"Are you really sure about this?" Bisky asked me in concern. To be honest I had started to really like her for teach the boys so much. And I hoped the feeling was mutual, but was fine if it wasn't too.
"Yeah. I think it's time I went back home. I've done all I can for these boys. And even though I still want to see them grow more, I have other things I'm responsible for too. And I've currently been blowing that responsibility off for the last 2-3 months." That was my story. In reality ibwas just a coward when it came to seeing Gon come to hate me later on.
"Your right. The Troupe has actually been fairly quiet for awhile now. Maybe they want all their members back. I heard they were down quite a few."
"Nice try Bisky. Like I'd tell you Troupe Intel." I walked off with a chuckle. She chuckled too as I walked away.
"Hey. Tell Gon and Killua that I won't be back. No sense in having them waitbwhen they already have so much on their plates." She nodded and waved goodbye. I jumped down the open window so I didn't run into palm and she didn't try to stop me.

Time skip because wtiter-chan is too lazy to write about her running back to Meteor City haha.

Well isn't that ironic... The ants have made it this far since Kite died. Which means the king was probably born by now and the nest fell apart. The one place I thought the ants wouldn't find is exactly where most of them had gathered. It was the trash. Hey a bug is a bug right?
"Oh!" That reminded me. I should get ahold of Phinks. I dug into my pocket but didn't feel anything. Damn I lost my phone. I'll have to get a new one. Well. Let's get going then. I walked into the more busy parts of the city with all the stands and looked for one that was selling cell phones. When I found one I bought a cheap one and turned it on. Dialing Phinks he answered in the second ring.
"Hello. This is Phinks."
"Yo! It's been a long time dude!" I laughed. My laughter turned to nervousness when he started yelling into the phone.
"You son of a bitch! We've all been trying to get ahold of you for months and thought you were dead. Then you just call me in some strangers phone with a "yo?" Wow he was on a role.
"Hey. I lost my phone in NGL somewhere and didn't notice until now. I didn't know I had to check in. Sorry mom. Calm down already, your yelling is annoying." He growled on the other end and I moved the phone away from my ear as he started on again.
"Where are you?" He asked once he was done yelling at me. "Fei and I will come meet you." I rolled my eyes but told him Meteor City.
"Oh. What do you know. We're heading there now. They called us back to get rid of a bug infestation. Dn the leaders their are completely worthless." I didn't argue with him there. Everyone knew it.
"Alright well I'll be staying the place out til you get here then. Give me a call when you get here."
"You better answer idiot!" He hung up after that and I sighed with a soft chuckle. I guess I really did miss these guys. Being a good person was fun, but it wasn't me. Uvo didn't raise me that way. I belonged to his pride and joy, The Phantom Troupe. I was a spider. Out of nowhere I remembered something!
"Holy shit!" I shouted in the middle of the busy street. People muttered but didn't pay much attention. That prochecy Chrollo gave me all that time ago.

The calendar loses a precious component.
The remaining months gather to mourn.
The mourners play a melody
While the 11th moon quietly rises

The wolf joins the Spider to play.
At the loss of a full moon a half moon has risen.
Red stains the wolf but she conquers all.