Graceful Landing.

Okay guys. From here in out I'm just wingin it. Since there was no more real episodes or manga on the Troupe after the Chimera ant arc. Sorry it disappoints anyone. Also I'm gonna format it differently do it isn't all smashed together. This chapter is what you get when I wrote at 3 in the morning so yeah...

----

Shalnark, Bonolenov and Shizuku and split off of the group to meet their partners somewhere else. It was just Kalluto, Phinks Feitan and I. I still haven't gotten over the whole... You know... Kiss thing. Being drunk is one thing. Because you can blame it in the booze. But we were 100000% sober. Phinks hasn't found out yet even though it's been almost a whole day since it happened.

"Usa." Phinks called. I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at him.

"What is it?" I snapped. Couldn't he see that I was in a deep thought? Why is he unteruppting me?

"Jeez. Where are we going? Kalluto can't come with us if we're going to my place. And Feitan doesn't want the newest member to see his. He hasn't even let Shizuku it yet. Stingy bastard."

"How the hell should I know Phinks! I'm not the interim boss, Feitan is. Ask him no eyebrows." Kalluto looked at me with wide eyes as I exploded at Phinks.

"What's wrong Usa-chan. Did we start our per-?" I cut Phinks off from what he was about to say with a hard punch in the gut. He bent over and started coughing and drooling. I walked ahead of him and Kalluto. Feitan hadn't stopped walking either.

"No. I did not Phinks and even if I did it is none of your business. Why can't Kalluto-chan just go home and we all go our separate ways too...?" My question died down after a murderous glare from Feitan. Oh yeah. I'm not allowed to leave again until Danchou comes back.

"I can go home." Kalluto threw in and stopped walking after us.

"So then we'll go to Phinks's or Feitan. There problem solved. God. Do you have no eyebrows and no brains now baka!" I exploded on Phinks again who had recovered and was now looking at me with raised eyebrow muscles.

"Who pissed in your cheerios?" He asked walking up to me. "You've been pissy or silent since we left Meteor City." I flushed a deep shade of red and looked away scratching my cheek. I stole a quick peek at Feitan who had his face lower in his trench coat than usual. He had gotten another one before we left Meteor City.

"D-dont worry about it." I mumbled trying to turn away.

"Are you blushing?" He asked me pulling me back to face him. My flush increased now that he said it out loud.

"No! God why are you so nosy today?" I pushed away from him and started stomping forward. Damn that eyebrowless twat. He started laughing behind me.

"I'll see you guys later then.." Kalluto mumbled.

"Yeah see ya later kid." I grumbled but he had already gone his own way.

"Alright now tell me what's gotten into you. The kid isn't around so I'm up to listen to anything." What was with him? Why was he in such a good mood?

"Let's go drink somewhere. I don't even care where at this point." I said avoiding the topic. When the mention of alcohol was involved Phinks was already uninterested in the recent topic.

"Well I see wee go to the bar by my house. They give me free beer." He said as if proud of the fact.

"Idiot. We're theives if we want something for free then we take it." His proud face fell for a second.

"Yeah yeah, I'm just gonna ignore you until you're drunk and not pissy anymore. Or I'm drunk enough to deal with your pissiness." Phinks grumbled as he turned in the direction of his city. Feitan gave a deep sigh that I tried to ignore but it felt like he was constantly towering over me. Why the fuck did he have to throw me all out of whack like that? Good for nothing son of a bitch.