Uvogin's Requiem

"Join the Spider." Nobunaga said to the boy, standing from the rock he was against.
"I refuse." The boy said making me smirk.
"What's your name?" I asked him crouching into my siiti g position my Feitan. I was still mad at him, but his scent was keeping me calm. The fear radiating off the white haired kid is making me super hungry. Sometimes animal insticts aren't a good thing.
"Gon."
"My name is Usa-chan. Come here Gon." I gold the black haired boy. I wanted to talk to him.
"What are you doing?" Feitan asked me quietly while the little boy have me dirty looks.
"He reminds me of Aniki." I told him looking at him from the corner of my eye. He was watching me with concentration.
"No way. He tried to break my arm." The black haired kid pionted to Feitan. I chuckled and jumped off the rock and down to the kids.
"How did you get there?" The white haired kid asked me.
"I jumped. You smell like fear and blood. It's intoxicating." I told him to make him step back. I was having a hard time controlling myself.
"Join the Spider, Gon." I said to him. I didn't need to lean down. He was almost the same height as me.
"I refuse."
"Man. He really hates us." Nobunaga laughed loudly at Gon's second refusal. It pissed me off.
"You remind me of someone. I'd like to keep you around awhile." I said in a low voice so only he and the white haired kid could here. Feitan probably could too and possibilly Machi.
"Well I don't want to be around you!" The boy yelled stepping away from him. I snarled but tried to keep my temper under control.
"This is a once in a life time opportunity brat." My voice was shaky as I tried to keep it sounding human.
"I would never join a band of killers like you!" My eyes glowed gold and I went to hit him but someone stopped my arm.
"Fucking brat. Know your place!" I growled finally letting the animal inside me out. I turned to see Phinks watching me with annoyance. I could pretty much hear what he was thinking. Damn this brat. She's barely human.
"Calm down Usa-chan." Nobunaga said standing in front of me.
"I'll take responsibility for these kids." He announced to the rest of the members.
"Fine, but you have to watch them and don't blame anyone if they escape." Machi said in her cold voice. I ripped my wrist from Phinks as Nobunaga took them upstairs and into a room for holding.
"What the hell was that?" Phinks started in in me.
"I don't know. That kid reminds me of Uvo but then he looked at me like I was a monster. It pissed me off." I said sheepily and looked away with a flush. Instead I looked at Feitan. He was watching me and then looked away with a almost invisible flush of his own. Only someone with sight as good as an animals would have been able to see it. Suddenly I smelled something really good. Everyone started reminiscing about Uvo but I blocked it out. This smell. Is it...a...cat? I felt a grin appear on my face. I crouched down getting ready to jump out of the building when Shalnark cut into my concentration.
"Alright that's enough reminiscing. Here are the pictures of all the Nostrade body guards. Uvo confirmed the chain user wasn't one of them. Let's head out." He said.
"Oh. This is the one I killed." Phinks spoke up. "So cross that one off." Now my curiosity was peaked. I walked over to Shalnark and familiarized his scent since I didn't get a chance earlier and saw him crossing of a man's face with brown hair and dark eyes. He handed me the paper after I got done smelling him. He smelled like cologne. It was almost too sharp for my nose but it was a little nice. I looked over the faces and handed the paper back to him.
"Does everyone know their positions?" He asked putting the paper in his pocket. Everyone nodded.
"Alright get with your partners and lets go." He said. Partners?
"What if our partners are busy?" Machi asked. Oh right. She was Nobunaga's partner.
"Then find someone left." Shalnark told her. She looked at Hisoka who smiled pervertedly and then looked away with disappointment. When everyone was leaving the base Phinks called over to me.
"Usa. Your with us." I looked over to Feitan and Phinks with slight annoyance. I don't know how Feitan handles him all the time. But I was relieved cuz I got to be partnered with someone.
"Let's go." Feitan said as we started walking towards town.
"Boss is with the Nostrade girl. The fortune teller. We're avenging Uvogin tonight." Feitan ssaid in his quiet voice giving me a side glance.
"Man you two are so short. I can't even hear your conversations." Phinks said loudly. I looked sharply at him.
"Ignore him. He's just trying to piss you off." Feitan told me and I looked back to him. He had his eyes closed but I could tell the comment pissed him off too.
"Heh. It just means we're faster and easier to slip past people. Besides. I think everyone would notice I giant with no eyebrows walking around." Feitan smirked before I looked to see Phinks reaction. His face was flushed with anger and he glared down at me.
"Your brother was bigger than me. How am I a giant?" He yelled trying to make me forget the no eyebrows joke.
"Nfufu. At least Aniki had eyebrows though." I chuckled and held my breath watching his face.
"Say that again!" He yelled grabbing me by the scruff. I busted out laughing and then widened my eyes. I was actually laughing. Not chuckling. Laughing. It felt good. Phi ks looked at me in shock at what I had just done too. He's known me for a super long time. Since the Spider was formed. He's never heard me laugh so freely before either. Neither had Feitan.
"That was new." Feitan said while Phinks set me back on my feet. I felt my face go red again. What was that? I just laughed. I nodded and then walked behind them a few feet. Aniki. Did you know that me being in the Troupe would make me feel so free? Is this why you asked me to be your replacement? You always take care of me and everything I need. Watch me Aniki. I'll take care if everything for you this time. I thought as a tear slipped from my eye again. Damn these stupid water works.
"Usa..." I hadn't realized Phinks and Feitan had stopped walking and looked at me. Phinks walked back to me and wiped the tear from my cheek with his pointer finger. It was curled and like a fatherly gesture.
"Let's go make Uvogin proud of you." Feitan said turning back around and walking.
"Right." I said sniffling and getting back into action. I ran to catch up to the two men. Watch me Aniki. I said silently with a tight smile. It was getting dark now. The fun was about to begin.
"Ne." I spoke when we were coming up the the auction area. Making sure not to be seen by the massive amounts of mafia members. The looked at me waiting for me to go in.
"Thanks." I said looking away with flushed cheeks.
"What are thanking us for?" I could tell I caught Feitan off guard from his broken Japanese again.
"For taking me in now that Aniki isn't here." I said with a sad smile.
"Knock it off and get ready." Phinks said looking away but I saw both their cheeks heated up. I smiled brightly at them before conjuring up my wolves. My aura creating the two black and white creatures with ease.
"You know what to do." I told them with a sadistic smile in my face.
"Danchou actually added an order this time." Phinks said looking at a tetext he must have just received.
"What is it?" Feitan asked the obvious.
"Go absolutely crazy." That was all I needed to hear. With a loud animalistic battle cry I started running with my wolves next to me. I could hear the two behind me and then they spilt up. Leaving me to do my own damage with the guys in front of me. I smelled fire and gun powder all around me. My wolves gore at the men trying to get a target in me but I was too fast. A maniacal laugh sounded from my lips as I reached another man and crushed his throat instantly. There it is. The bloodlust I've been wanting to leak out this whole time. I dispersed my wolves and brought my aura back into my body to taste the blood in their mouths.
"Ha-ha yes!" I shouted feeling myself give over to my insticts.
"Let's play shall we!" I screached like a ravaged animal before running forward to another group of mafia men. They tried shooting but I dodged with ease and punched ones head off his shoulders while the others looked shocked. I stood there a few seconds waiting to see if they would run.
"Too late." I cackled and ran at them. I shoved my hand through ones heart, my other crushing ones throat. Another one got his arms torn from their sockets and head stomped in. The next I jumped on and ripped his jugular out with my teeth.
"It's a monster!" A man shouted and tried running away. I felt my legs tense and pounded on him. Crushing his skull with my hands. I felt something graze my arm and looked to see a man with a gun pionted at me. My skin wasn't like my brothers iron skin. But I could still take a lot more damage then a normal person. I went to charge him but a gunshot and I dropped the the ground.
"Seems like your having fun." Pakunoda said, her scent hiiting me before I could attack her too.
"Of course." I said putting my fist to my chest and a wide smile.
"Danchou wants you with him in the building. That's where the chain user will probably be." She told me with a serious look.
"Sure." I told her before jumping off the ground, leaving the road broken from the pressure of it and flew through the air. When I touched down again I took off running towards the building killing the gaurds with ease. I caught Chrollo's scent and followed it to the basement. Bodies of men all along the way.
"Danchou?" I asked as I walked in letting him know I was there.
"Usa. Come here. We're waiting for some guests to arrive."
"The chain user?" I asked him.
"No. But he's probably here too somewhere." I nodded standing next to him on the stage. After a few minutes 2 doors opened and in walked a giant muscular man with blonde wavy hair, and an older man with white gravity defying hair. I recognized Silva Zoldyck. He was the one who killed the man Shizuku replaced.
"Be careful old man. He can steal your abilities." I heard him saw. My ears twitching slightly.
"He's telling him about your stealing abilities." I informed Chrollo.
"Just stay back and watch. Jump in only if I start to lose." He told me with a serious voice. Then why the hell am I here if I don't get to fight? I nodded as he jumped down. I watched as they started. These two had perfect teamwork. I watched the trade blows with Chrollo and Chrollo cut Silva with a Benz knife. The fight stopped for a half a minute and I saw the old man conjure a dragon from nen.
"Awesome!" I shouted in awe at it. I caught there attention. Ha-ha. Whoops. But it was enough for Chrollo to conjure a cloth thing. What the hell are you gonna do with that? Tuck them into bed? But then again this is Chrollo. He must have a plan. After dodging the dragon a few times Chrollo ended up getting caught in its jaws. The old man leapt forward and started attacking him.
"Oh shit." I said as Silva went into the air and summoned two huge and dangerous looking balls made from pure aura. I left at the same time he threw them. I saw Chrollo's eyes widen before landing over him taking the old man's place with a kick to his chest as the sphere's crashed into us. Suddenly I faintly heard a ringing phone.
"Usa!" Chrollo called my name. I was over him in my hands and knees and saw him in shock. I coughed up blood. It landed beside his head and some got in his cheek.
"Illumi." I heard Silva talk. I smirked and winked at my boss.
"Like that could kill me." I gasped and got off of him throwing a huge piece of cement from my back. The old man was looking at me with appreciation and Silva was in his phone. I wiped the blod from my lips and grinned at the old man.
"Right." Silva said hanging up his phone.
"Did you know I was the one who hired Illumi?" He asked the two men that were now standing next to each other.
"Of course. It was a race." The old man said making me bkink in confusion. I felt Chrollo pull me up by the hide and set me on my feet.
"Man. That actually tickled a bit." I said watching Silva closely. "Too bad the rock did more damage them your Sphere's." I tried again when I got nothing. I saw the old man's lips twitch but still nothing from Silva.
"Tell me." Chrollo said in a calm voice with hidden amusement. "Who do you think would win in a one on one fight?" The old man turned to look at him.
"Probably me. Unless you actually tried." He answered the boss who smirked.
"Che. Cheeky kid." The old man mumbled under his breath making me giggle. He looked back at me before walking out of the door after Silva.
"What a drag. I didn't get to steal their abilities." Chrollo said falling backwards into the rubble.
"You didn't need to jump in. That wasn't going to kill me." Chrollo said looking over at where I stood hunched over. I straightened and widened my eyes when my back cracked loudly. With a pleasured exhale I looked at him with a sheepish grin and rubbed the back of my neck.
"Hehe. My insticts kicked in. My body moved before my brain could think of anything else." I chuckled with a flush on my face. I saw Chrollo soften his eyes before looking away and pulling out his phone. An aura outside the door caught my attention and I smelled cologne with an extremely feint smell of Uvo's blood. My own blood boiled.
"Chain user." I snarled but heard a phone outside the door ring and the aura start to back off. If I left Chrollo I'd probably get in trouble.
"Che." I said swinging around to face the boss again. His eyes were on me as he spoke. Did he hear my snarl? He was telling Korotopi to make copies of us dead. I looked back to the door. I'll remember that scent. Filth.