Its Not a Problem.

I had been pacing for almost an entire day. We got her to Danchou finally after almost a week of trying to find him. She said a few hours! Where the hell was he? What was taking so long?

"Usa! Sit the hell down!" Phinks yelled at me for the 3rd time just in the last half hour. I stopped and glared at him with killing intent clear in my aura. He stood up and smirked at me.

"Oh? You wanna start some shit shrimp?" He asked me balling his hands into fists. We were all in a good mood because Danchou would be back soon, hopefully, but now everyone was on edge. It had been way too long.

"Hell yeah. Come at me no eyebrows. I'll kick your ass before- son of a bitch! What the hell was that for Franklin?!" I sat up rubbing my head that he had punched.

"Are you stupid? Danchou may be late, but how do you think he will react when he comes back to his own members killing each other?! If there is a disagreement we-"

"Yeah yeah! Flip a god damn coin." I finished in a mumble pulling out my spider coin. I tossed it in the air and glared at Phinks.

"Tails." He called.

"Heads." I growled catching it without looking. I showed it and decided it was best to throw it at the wooden door. Why do I always love these things? Just when it was about to hit the door opened and Danchou caught it before it could do any damage. He had his grin on his face and his eyes were calm but almost excited at the same time.

"Danchou..." I breathed as he looked in his hand at the coin.

"Welcome back Danchou. What are your orders?" Shalnark asked getting straight down to business. Well what did you expect? I fucking party? Hell no. We were the Phantom Troupe.

"I'm back everyone. Thank you for waiting patiently. Well most of you." He looked at me and tossed me my coin. I grinned sheepishly putting it back.

"Tonight and tomorrow we'll be heading to Yorknew City. There is no rush. I know exactly where the Chain user is. I also know he is waiting for us. Everyone get ready to leave. Usadin. I need to talk to you." I tilted my head and followed him back out of our cramped base.

"What's wrong Danchou?" I asked curiously. He turned toward me with a serious expression.

"Meer said that you went out of your way to save her life. I appreciate your loyalty to me and the Spider. So in return I'm going to tell you something." The air was turning thick pretty fast. I nodded for him to continue so he did.

"I've heard a great deal about you going with those two boys and fighting the ants. I just thought you would like to know that those two boys returned and are alive." I felt a smile appear on my face at the great news.

"However." I frowned and felt my heart jumping out of my chest when he looked up at the sky.

"One of them is in critical condition and probably won't make it too much longer. Rumor has it, he created a vow and limitation when he found out one of his teammates died. The capital is in an uproar. I suppose the Chairman died in the battle with the Chimera Ants. I'll be expecting you in YorkNew by next week." My legs gave out from underneath me. Though I knew I didn't want to show this much emotion around Danchou, if I had one weakness in this world it was those boys. One of them is gonna die? No way. That's impossible.

"Usadin." I looked up at Danchou who drug me from my thoughts with a hand on my shoulder.

"Anyone can see that something between you and those boys, made you different from us. Perhaps you've finally learned compassion. I know it doesn't affect the Spider, so I'm allowing you to stay. But whether the boy dies or not, that will be the last time you're allowed around them. I can't have you becoming disfunctional amoung the Troupe because of your love for them." I looked back down and closed my eyes for several minutes.