Sweet Memories

I looked down at the exorcist's body. Phinks had gone all out on him.

"I think we should try to find another one. Hisoka doesn't need to be part of it this time. Obviously the one he thought would work isn't." I told my partners. They both nodded in agreement and we walked away from the dead man.

"Where should we look?" Phinks asked me. I shrugged.

"The only thing I can think of is if Danchou has any friends or contacts that could help him out." I suggested scratching my hair.

"I think Danchou would have already tried that." Feitan muttered looking down at the ground in thought.

"No. I mean we could track down an old friend of his." I had someone in mind but she was a bit of a stretch.

"You talking about Meer?" Phinks asked me. I nodded. She was a girl in Meteor City that helped them with the Mafia. I had only met her once but I knew she was powerful. We just didn't know if she was still alive. Alot of people wanted her head after all.

"We could try. If anyone could find her it will be our team. We would have to contact the rest of of the Troupe and have them help us." Phinks started talking to himself. I popped him upside the head.

"You idiot. We have to. The three of us may be good but not even we can find one person that could be anywhere in the world by ourselves." I scolded him. He sighed and pulled his phone out.

"It's Phinks." He said into the phone.

"We need to gather all the spiders again. Feitan has a job for us as the interim Danchou."

Time skip brought to you by its windy outside right now where I am.

We all gathered in Zaban City 3 days later. The abandoned house was small and cramped and only had one room. That was the room for when we found Meer.

"Alright. I know most of you know who Meer is. We're going to find her and see if she can help Danchou." Phinks said in a grumble. Machi had been irritating him all night which I found extremely amusing.

"And who says we're going to listen to you." She started in on him again. I snorted as they started in it.

"Meer is a Nen exorcist. And she was strong back then. If we can find her, we can have Danchou back." Feitan told everyone when Machi and Phinks had quieted down some.

"Do we even know where she is?" Nobunaga asked. I shook my head.

"No. But we all have to look for her. Partners will be splitting up for this. We only have 12 people right now." I told him. He nodded.

"And what happens if the chain user catches us while we don't have a partner with us?" Kalluto asked me with dark eyes.

"We can't kill him. If he sees you or you see him then you can defend yourselves without killing him." Phinks yelled at him. I elbowed him in the stomach.

"Stupid eyebrowless freak. Listen. We'll get the chance to kill him if Meer can take the Nen blade away from Dancho's heart. As of right now we have to avoid him at all cost. The last thing we need is less numbers while we are searching for someone. She could be anywhere right now. We need all of our members." I informed Kalluto who nodded his head in understanding.

"Alright. We got it. Shalnark. Show a picture of Meer to all the new members who haven't seen her before. For everyone who has already seen her then get looking." Phinks shouted.

"Don't tell me what to do." Machi glared at him. I chuckled. These two were gonna kill each other.

"Scatter." Feitan ordered. Everyone left except for Shalnark, Shizuku, Bonolenov, Kalluto, Feitan and I. Shalnark showed everyone the photo and for those that saw it immediately left.