Saving Our Home.

Shalnark wet us as we watched Feitan fighting the queen. I forgot how fast Feitan was while I was with the boys. He managed to block her tail. I could sense the danger coming from her stinger. She was on a while other level from the ants I fought while in NGL. But then again. Feitan was on a whole other level too. She appeared behind him and sent him flying about 10 meters before he landed swiftly on his feet. The queen laughed.
"Your no match for me. Come back when your stronger." Why that fucking bug! Wait why am I getting pissed off? I'm not fighting her... Oh well. I ask myself that all the time.
"Fair point." Feitan told her with a sadistic ring to his voice.
"Oh? You took that well." The ant queen said.
"It seems I've lost touch." He brought his sword up and ran his finger along the blade. "But this seems like perfect time practice." I could tell he was getting flustered when his broken Japanese started showing. He didn't like what she said anymore than I did. I felt Kalluto and saw him appear in front of us. He didn't seem to notice we were here yet. I smelled his uneasiness once he saw how fast Fei and the queen were moving. Phinks and I were probably the only ones who could actually see the entire battle raging at the moment.
"It looks like he's moving a little better now." Phinks said making our presences known. Kalluto stiffened when he heard that. His uneasiness turned to full on stress.
"But he isn't back to full speed yet." Bonolenov threw in.
"Heh. 200 jenny he doesn't use it." I told Phinks.
"20 thousand jenny says he gets hurt and is forced to use it." To be honest I hope he didn't use his ability. I wanted to see him kill this ant.
"Your on. Wait lemme check to see if I have that much." I Muttered. If not he wouldn't let me out of his sight ril I got it. I sweat dropped when I only had 1000 jenny. Damn it.
"Eh.. Hehe. I don't have it."
"Looks like your sticking with me til you get it then doesn't it?" Phinks put an arm around my shoulders which I pushed off.
"Whatever I'll just Rob some old guy or something." I grumbled. Feitan and the queen were nothing getting pretty fast there. He feinted about 9 times. Well maybe nine. They were starting too fast for my eyes to keep up. Not even Phinks could keep up with it. It looked like 7 but I thought I saw 9. They started leaping from the pillars, no longer using the ground. It still amazed me how could jump from in the air. He was just that good. I heard footsteps and looked to see Shizuku with her clothes all torn up.
"Oh. Everyone's already here?" She asked oblivious to her look.
"Ah! Going for a new look?" Phinks asked probably turned on that he could almost see her tits. Hmm! Hentai.
"I got caught in the enemies webs." She explained.
"Wait. You actually lost-."
"I won!" She unteruppted Phinks and stormed forwards.
"Oh! She's really mad!" Shalnark laughed. I sweat dropped with Kalluto. He could actually tell? She sounded the same as when she usually talks. I could smell irritation radiating off of her but that was the only way I could personally tell.
"The only one left is Feitan." I told her from where I sat next to Phinks.
"Oh? He seems kinda sluggish." She muttered.
"Yeah. He isn't back to full speed yet." Irritation wafted off of Kalluto. I got the feeling that he was cussing us out in his head. Maybe he thought he could beat us to becoming interim Danchou. Naw. Silly kid he was. I stiffened when Feitan went back to his umbrella. He picked it up and stick his sword back in there. He was probably getting pissed that she was matching his speed. He was most likely gonna use his ability. Damn it Phinks! A tick mark made its way to my forehead as Phinks chuckled next to me.
"Shaddup!" I growled at him. He disappeared and started creating after images from his speed. He does past the queen too fast for her to see, only his after images showed that he had. The queen looked like she was getting flustered. Feitan stopped behind her and rushed forward too fast for me to follow. I was extra surprised when she caught his umbrella with her tail. She was starting to sweat.
"I didn't know bugs persperated..." I mumbled. Feitan grinned under his cloak and clicked a button on the handle of his sword/umbrella. A bullet shot out from the tip. Heh. I wrapped my arms up. Figures he'd have a trinket like that. I walked it collide with the Queens face. She stepped back a couple times and I could smell her blood now. Bit it wasn't enough to be fatal. She moved her hand and I saw a little hole under her left eye.
"Hehe. I didn't expect your skin to be so tough." Wow. Even he knows how to joke... I wasn't sure if I should be proud that he knew how or scared that he did. Both. Definitely both.
"Wh- why you! How dare you damage my face!" The queen screamed at him. She grabbed her tail and started to rip it off.
"Wow. Talk about drama queen." Phinks raised an eyebrow at me.
"See what I did there. Huh? Do ya?" I asked elbowing his side. He just shook his head and watched her rip her own tail off. Feitan also had an eyebrow raised. Suddenly a strong Aura started coming from her body.
"This is gonna be good." I told Phinks who nodded with his... Eyebrow muscles raised. Oh god. His entire existence gave me a reason to make fun of him. She sprouted another tail and began getting bigger. Her skin turned from purple to green, her hair shorter. She looked like a giant lizard.
"I'll kill y-!" Her threat was cut off when he zipped away and appeaered again on her back. His sadistic light in his eyes shining bright. He used Ko to try and spab her while she was wide open but the tip of his blade broke off. His eyes widened as she swung to hit him. I saw the aura she sent after him. It managed to do damage!
"Feitan took damage?" I whispered in shock.
"Didn't he dodge?" Kalluto asked with the same feelings as me.
"She sent a little aura with that hit. His idea to use Ko back fired." Phinks explained even though I already knew. He was telling Kalluto.
"He was basically defenseless for a second." I Muttered still in shock. I was getting excited. Things were starting to get serious.
"Even a puny emitter attack would do some serious damage." Phinks continued where I left off.
"Internal and external." I finished.
"She actually knows how to use her aura." Phinks commented.
"She has a right to call herself the queen." Shalnark threw in much to my irritation.
"That's amazing. They even explain things in perfect sync." Kalluto mumbled with a sweat drop as he took in what we had said.
"Yeah. But Fei took damage!" My eyes were as wide as they would go. I've never seen him bleed let alone spit up blood. His shirt was torn open as he coughed up the blood. Oh man! That body!
"You're blushing Usa-chyan!" Phinks said in a teasing tone. I punched him and sent him flying into a pillar by Bonolenov who simply dodged out of the way with his eyes closed.
"Oh! Now she's mad! You sure have a way with women Phinks." Shalnark said with a large grin. I turned my attention back to see Feitan blocking her attacks. They may have been slower than before, but I could see the difference in power in them from before. He tried to feint again but she swung first and I heard his arm crack as it bent in an awkward angle. Now my blood was pumping.
"Yahoo!" I raored cheering him on. Now it was getting good. It's about time someone took a serious hit!
"Oh! There's goes his left arm!" Phinks was just as excited as me about the broken arm. Welcome to the Phantom Troupe! Where your partners get excited about you being hurt. I should tell Danchou to tell people that when they are new members. I sensed it before I felt it.
"Shouldn't we help him?" Kalluto asked. Phinks asked why while I just snorted.
"This is a race to see who defeats the queen. If he loses then someone else will just go in and take his place." I'd go in and take Fei away before she could land a finishing blow. I wouldn't let him die. I flinched as I thought that. That's how I would act with Him and Killua... And Kite... But I still would for Feitan.
"Who goes next if he's defeated?" Shizuku asked.
"Huh? We should go in the order we've arrived." Shalnark suggested.
"Then I'll go first." Phinks told everyone sitting back down next to me.
"Wait. We three arrived simultaneously." Bonolenov said looking at me too.
"Only because I went and met you two!" Phinks stood up and got in his face.
"Calm down. We'll flip a coin to see who goes first." Shal took out a coin to flip. I looked at Kalluto when I sensed his worry.
"Well looks like I'm going first." Bonolenov said with victory.
"Damn!" Phinks growled raising a fist in the air. I walked next to Kalluto as he stared at the two in disbelief.
"You're still young Kalluto-chan. We aren't like people you would normally know." I told him with a hand in his shoulder.
"Fei! Wanna trade places?" Phinks yelled to him. Hoping Feitan would let him go first. He spit out some blood and clenched his teeth. His aura leaking out of his body. It was so immense, even the queen stopped moving to observe him.
"[Tch. Piece of shit!]" He spoke in his native tongue.
"Shit! Run for it!" Phinks said as everyone tensed in slight fear and uneasiness. Everyone began running away except Kalluto, Phinks and I. Phinks stopped to warn Kalluto. Sometimes he could really be a big softy.
"[Know your fucking place]."
"You'll get caught in it too Kalluto. Let's go Usa." Phinks said grabbing my arm. I looked on in irritation. Of course he had to use his ability! Sin of a bitch. Now I have to hand out with Phinks until I can pay him back.
"When he snaps he'll hit anything around him." Bonolenov told Kalluto as he, Shizuku and Shal all hightailed it out.
"We tried to watch it one time and almost died." Shizuku threw in.
"Phinks and I stopped to explain to Kalluto.
" his ability has a huge range."
"And it activates with his anger so it knows no restraint." I told the boy.
"If your caught in the form he's using this time your dead, Kalluto." Phins finished grabbing me and running again. Kalluto followed but acted like he really wanted to see it. We ran down the hall. It wasn't until the aura suddnely disappeared that I knew.
"We aren't gonna make it Phinks!" I said in a strained voice. I knew we had about 3 seconds before this place filled with fire. He was using his rising sun. At least he wasn't using the other one this time. It would kill us even if we made it outside.
"Shit!" Phinks cursed picking Kalluto up and jumping in a hole as the fire started coming at us. I jumped in right after them and felt it burn my hand.
"Tch!" I hissed cradling it to my chest. I looked at it to see the burned and boiled skin a dark color. That's just how hot it was.
"Usadin!" Phinks shouted as he covered Kalluto with his arm. The boy was covering his head with his hands. Feitan truly was a beast in battle. Then I remembered something. I flushed as the dream of him being a beast in bed along with Kite in one of my dreams... I shook my head to clear it. The heat was making us all sweat. That's why I suddenly thought of that. It was just the heat. Yeah. That's it! When the heat died down somewhat and left nothing but ash and black pillars and ground in its stead we popped out heads up.
"That was too intense." I Muttered wincing as my hand began to sting uncontrollably. Pain didn't affect me like it did normal people. We were all monsters, but Feitan's abilities were designed to even defeat one of us if needed. The pain from his attack was bad. At least it was only on my hand. I wouldn't be able to bear it if it was even in my hand and arm. Let alone had I not made it in that hole in time. I heard footsteps and saw Feitan walking toward us, holding his broken arm tightly to his side. His eyes zeroed in on my hand and narrowed. Seems he was better now. He was thinking clearly.
"Dude! That didn't seem as strong as usual." Phinks said with slight uncertainty. Anything could set him off right now.
"I ran out of fuel pretty fast." Feitan muttered as he grabbed my arm and tore his cloak before throwing it away. He wrapped my hand with the fabric making me wince when he touched it. Phinks watched him do it quietly and with a knowing look in his eye. Kalluto just watched in shock. He thought we were all heartless. Shizuku and her group walked back to us. I was glad to see them safe.
"Shall we head out then?" Shalnark asked watching Feitan finish wrapping my hand up. He made it tight but I was glad it wasn't touching the air anymore. At least it was covered. I dropped it to my side when he let my hand go. It would be swollen for a day or so, but I could probably use it again in a couple days. At least I wasn't the only one injured. Shal looked like he was having muscle aches and Fei was all tire up too. Shizuku barely had any clothes on.
"Let's go then." I said leading the way. We walked into a room with a whole bunch of beasts. They looked like the ones we saw in the church.
"K-." One started walking toward us with tears streaming down its grotesque face.
"Kill." It tried again. "Kill us." It finally managed to get out.
"Please kill us." It begged again. For some reason I felt pity for them all.
"Please." Another one asked getting up. I felt Phinks flare his aura.
"I don't do mercy killings." He told them winding his arm up. The thing looked confused.
"You lived here before right? Have the balls to defend it! Come at us trash!" He yelled as he finished his wind. The creature attacked us. All if them did. We easily defeated them. Even though I couldn't use my left hand, I didn't need it. I just zipped through the enemy and tore their heads blfrom their bodies with ease.

Time skips brought to you by pizza. Huh? What? Food?

We began walking away from the carnage we had made out if the building. Shalnark phone rang and he answered it.
"Is it Danchou?" Phinks asked with a hint of desperation. I smirked. Ammo.
"Nobunaga wants to know if we'll help him with his job." Shalnark asked holding his phone away from his ear.
"Hell no Jackass!" Phinks shouted. I snickered to myself.
"You heard that." Shalnark said before hanging up.
"Phinks looks like he's heartbroken." I said with a cheshire grin in my face.
"I just hate waiting. I wish Danchou would hurry up and come back." He muttered with a sigh and a look to the sky. Shalnark and Feitan got my mood quickly and started in in him too.
"Phinks, you sound like a school girl with a crush." Shalnark laughed in amusement.
"He's being very feminine, isn't he Usadin?" He asked me with a smirk in his face. His hair pointing in every direction possible.
"Phinks has a crush on Danchou. Ohohoho." I laughed covering my mouth. Phinks turned around with his cheeks flushed in embarrassment and anger. We both straightened with amused gazes while Shal started backing up.
"What was that bastards?" He shouted picking up boulders and throwing them as we all ran away. Shizuku, who was now wearing Phinks's over shirt just shook her head. Kalluto watched with a sweat drop as we ran away from him, dodging boulders by inches.
"I'll kill all three of you sons a bitches!" He shouted at his throwing wider as we got further away. I was giggling like crazy. He was so fun to tease. Feitan was even having a good time with a stupid grin in his face.
"Oi! We're hurt!" Shalnark yelled at him.
"Like I care fucker!" Phinks yelled throwing another boulder. I dodged it and grabbed Feitan to make sure he didn't get hurt either. He wrapped an arm around my waist as I pushed him behind a broken concrete wall from an old broken building. I sneaked a peak around the corner and almost got hit as a huge rock hit the wall we were behind.
"Jeez. He's in a roll now." I chuckled as more rocks hit the wall on the other side. I looked at Feitan who remained quiet. He was looking at my wrapped hand. I just noticed where it was. It was on his rock hard abdomen. His bare rock hard abdomen. I flushed a deep red and removed my hand quickly.
"Ahh! I didn't realize that's where my hand was. That's so embarrassing!" I shouted loudly in shock at the whole situation. Jeez. How much worse could my day get! There was a certain look in his dark grey eyes. He suddenly switched places with me and had my back agaisnt the wall this time.
"Why did you leave with those brats?" He asked me suddenly. I calmed down when I smelled his irritation.
"Huh? Because the boy with black hair reminds me of Aniki." I told him only half truthfully. He seemed to catch it judging by the glint in his eyes.
"You were gone for along time." Oh god not him too. What happened to these guys when I left? No better yet. After Paku died? They seem to have become a little softer now. It must have been something in that memory balm.
"I was helping them with something." I answered. My eyes widened when I felt his hand on my arm tighten. I could still hear Phinks cursing and throwing rocks. I could sense Shalnark a few meters away from us behind another wall.
"Don't go off again like that. Not until Danchou comes back at least. That's an order as the interim boss."
"Tch. Already getting cocky with your new posit-." My grumble was cut off when he leaned forward in a flash and... Kissed me? We were sober! And... What?... He broke it off quickly and gave me a hard look.
"It's an order." He said again. I was too shocked to do anything as he checked to see if Phinks was still throwing rocks.
"Yahoo!" Shalnark yelled victoriously. He peeked his head around his wall with a huge smile in his face.
"Phinks. Cut it out!" He yelled again. I stood there looking at nothing in general. He really was the only person in t he world that could ever catch me off guard. But this wasn't a way I was expecting. Appearing out of nowhere. Moving too fast for my eyes to follow. His random sense of humor spurts. Those were things I semi expected. The cold, heartless, ruthless, merciless,unsympathetic Feitan ever kissing me, sober! No. I wasn't prepared for that. Not in a million years.