Alternate ending

Back with Killua, Alluka and Illumi. I'm gonna be changing it around some. I already know what all happened but that is a lot to write in a short alternate ending so I'm gonna write how I think it should have gone. Okay?

I didn't jump at him like I wanted to but I did smirk as he walked forward. Killua got out of the car with the boy. Why does this family have such sexually confused people in it? He was just like Kalluto. Why do those two think they are girls?

"I found him first Zoldyck. If you come anywhere near him or the other boy I'll kill you." He titled his head to the side.

"Hmm? Wasn't the deal that I should already be dead if you found him first?" He asked in a cocky voice.

"Tch. Don't tempt me brat. You're not getting anywhere near him. Though maybe I should. I think a war between the Troupe and the Zoldycks may be kind of fun. Or I could just take an eye for an eye. Your dad did kill our previous number 8 didn't he?" I asked with a sinister grin.

"Usadin?" Killua spoke behind me as soon as I was done.

"Yo!" I turned to him. His eyes widened and then narrowed.

"Are you working with Illuni? Are you an enemy too Usadin?" I snorted making him tense up.

"Hell no. I made a deal with your brother that if I found you first I would kill him if he came near you or your little brother. And if he found you first he would kill me." I explained as Illumi or whatever stood patiently as I explained the rules. Illumi would make it pretty well in the Troupe. Maybe I'll ask if he wants to join. His little brother did so...

"Then why did you leave?! If you hadn't then maybe Gon... Gon wouldn't have..." His eyes started tearing up, breaking my heart at the look he was giving me. I turned my entire body toward him and ignored the older and more dangerous brother.

"Because I knew Kite was dead the whole time. And I didn't have the heart to tell Gon after I saw how determined he was to get him back. Plus I was feeling all these emotions that I didn't understand , so I left. I was being selfish. I'm not gonna be that way this time. I'll protect you with my life Killua. Like I should have done back then. So please let me make myself up to you." I pleaded with him.

His eyes shined for a second before he looked down at the little boy next to him.

"Alluka." He finally spoke. I felt Illumi tense behind me and got ready for any kind of attack. I felt Hisoka leaking a small amount of blood lust a few meters away as well. This should get interesting really fast.

"What's wrong ONii-chan?" He asked Killua with the same colored blue eyes.

"Do you trust me?" He asked Alluka. Alluka smiled widely and nodded his head.

"That's all I need to know." He looked at me and I could tell what he was thinking. Godspeed. He could keep up with me if he used that. I could carry Alluka and still use my normal speed so he wouldn't have something to slow him down while he used

"Sure." Was all I mentioned before I caught I needle that was thrown at us. I looked back at Illumi holding it. His face was stoic, but the slight widening of his eyes made me think he wasn't used to other people being able to defend against his needles.

"You think I can't catch something like this?" I asked him with a grin. I felt the old lady coming towards us. I looked at her as well as the other Butler's. As well as all the puppets of Illumi's. This could take some serious luck... I threw the needle back at Illumi. I turned around and picked Alluka up, throwing him onto my back and looking the old lady dead in the eye.

"Hurry." Was all I said before taking off. Killua hot on my trail. I sensed 3 auras and guessed it was the butlers following us.

"Illumi's neendle men! We won't make it!" Killua shouted at me as the needle men between us and the air craft. I smirked.