Where?

This chapter is gonna be shorter than the rest and in the Troupes pov...

Feitan:
"Has anyone heard from Usa-chan?" Phinks called out. I sat there with a deadly gaze. She had gone off the radar. We couldn't get through on her cell and she hasn't had any contact with anyone. It irritated me that I was starting to grow worried.
"Not me." Bonolenov mumbled looking up from his cards. Shalnark shook his head as well. I sighed. Even shalnark couldn't find her.
"Perhaps those kids turned on her." Shizuku piped up.
"Naw. She's stronger than them by far. Even if that happened, she would simply kill them and return."
"Could it be the chain user?" I felt my blood boil and a cruel aura seep from my body at Kalluto, our newest member, spoke up. Phinks looked like he wanted to kill something too. At least I wasn't the only one here angry about her disappearance.
"Why are you two getting so angry?" Shalnark asked us in a playful tone.
"Uvogin left us Usadin to take care of. Should something have happened to her, we have failed one of our founding members dying wish." Nobunaga muttered. He wasn't happy about her absence either.
"I didn't think the Troupe was like that... You guys can die at anytime and be replaced like that." Kalluto snapped his fingers together to show us. Phinks and I looked at one another. I knew he was right. We normally didn't care which members died. But we avenged Uvo. And his sister took his place. Most of us has known Usadin since she was small. Uvogin was an important member and even Dancho cried for him when he died. Usadin was put in Dancho's care as the only request Uvogin ever asked for. She wasn't just a a member. Not that I would ever say any of that aloud.
"Tch. We need find her. Dancho will angry." I mentally cursed myself for giving away my frustrations with my broken Japanese.
"Fei. You actually seem worried." Shalnark started in on me.
"Well, they did kiss and all. Big smoooooches all night before she left." I flashed and puched Phinks as hard as I could he sat up and laughed. All the other members that were gathered looked at me like I had grown a second head.
"Shut up. I kill you bastard!" I snarled at my partner. He continued laughing as I walked away to sit by a window and ignore their conversations. I hadn't forgotten that night for a single second.

Phinks:
Despite my teasing I really was worried. Usa needed to come back. If the chain user had gotten her then this was war and we would hunt him down with everything we had. First Uvo, then Dancho, then Paku. Now possibly Usa.
"Shit." I cursed losing all my humor. We lost alot of our limbs and our head on our Yorknew mission. Paku and Uvo died. Hisoka turned out to be a traitor. Dancho can't talk to any of us. Usadin is MIA.
"She'll turn up." Nobunaga said with a hard look. Everyone looked at him.
"I have known that girl since she was the size of my foot. She'll come back. She always finds her way home. If not then we'll hunt down that son of a bitch chain user and ask him if he's seen her." Everyone nodded. I sighed and looked over at Feitan. He was more worried than anyone else. He and Usa always acted cold to each other but he's always gone out of his way to protect her and vuse versa. Everyone saw it. Feitan was one cold bastard and he didn't give a shit about anyone's life. He was sadistic and a little crazy if you asked me. But if he had a weakness, it was definitely Usa.

Nobunaga;
Damnit. I feel like I've failed my friend. Uvogin and I raised that little shit since she was born. He asked me personally to keep her safe when he wasn't around. And now she wasn't around. I gripped my sword tighter and tried to keep from cutting someone's head off. I knew her and Uvo before the Troupe was ever even made. Or a thought. Uvo was my actual friend, like a brother. And Usa was a little sister. What if I've failed both if them and let both die? I stood up with a growl.
"Oi. Where are you going?" Phinks called. He looked like he was drug out of his thoughts too.
"I'm gonna go either look for Usa or do something to keep me busy until she comes back. I can't sit around and wait. I'm gonna go fuckin crazy if I do." I grumbled to him. I felt Machi flash by me.
"I'll go too. Usa will get found faster with two people." I nodded as we walked out. Nobody tried to stop us.