𝐨𝐧𝐞

"Lee Minho."

The dark-haired boy crossed his arms with a sigh as he looked at his mother right in the eyes. His leg bounced up and down from annoyance, his mom rubbed her face with a breath as she sat in front of him with her hands intertwined. 

"Just understand I'm doing this for your future." 

Minho rolled his eyes. "How? I don't want this.." 

He heard an irritated sigh come from his mother causing him to look up but not in her eyes this time. 

"You will be fine, just try it ou-"

"I don't want to get married mom!" Minho fumed standing up and throwing his hands up in anger. He rubbed his hair back shutting his eyes tightly closed. 

"You will be meeting him tomorrow, goodnight." 

And with that being said he watched his mother walk away and up the stairs to her bedroom closing it silently. Minho groaned falling back onto the couch with a huff and let his arms fall off of the cushion. He looked up at the roof his mind blank besides one part that was filled with the marriage. 

He couldn't believe his mother his own mother was arranging a marriage for him plus a marriage that he didn't even want to attend. Minho couldn't help but feel a bit curious of what his fiancé looked like. Was he pretty more on the feminine side? Or was he more masculine? Maybe he looked like a fairy, and he glowed.

Minho shook his head; he was thinking too much into this. He chewed on his lip before bolting up and walking over to his bedroom. Sleep would get his mind off of things, hopefully. 

.。。.

Jisung dug through his closet digging for an outfit for tonight. His cheeks were stained with tears and his eyes were red and puffy. The news his mother told him really shocked him and he was not happy by it. He didn't want to marry someone he didn't know plus he was only twenty-one, still in college and that was too young for him to be getting married. His mom said it would be for the best but how? That didn't make sense to Jisung, nothing made sense. 

His mom tried making him accept the wedding better by saying how handsome his fiancé is. Okay he was pretty, but did that make Jisung feel any better? No. He pulled a shirt off of the hanger and threw it onto his bed along with jean baggy pants. It wasn't some fashion show, but he wanted to at least look okay instead of looking like he can't dress. Jisung sniffled rubbing his eyes with the back of his hand before walking over to his bed to change. After getting quickly ready he could hear his mom calling his name to come on downstairs. 

Slowly walking down, the stairs he treaded over to his mother with a small frown which quickly switching to a small smile when his mom smiled at him. 

"They're going to be here soon, remember to act kind and smile." His mom nodded.

Jisung gulped nervously and balled his hands together which were starting to get clammy from his nervousness. A shaky breath came out from his lips hearing the doorbell ring, his mother looked at him gesturing to smile before walking over to the door and opening it. Jisung closed his eyes as he listened to footsteps enter inside, he breathed in and out. 

Don't embarrass yourself. 

Don't embarrass yourself- 

Jisung turned around and his eyes widened. He watched as his fiancé walked into the room staring down at the floor. He did not except him to be handsome like his mom said, he had black hair, a nice jawline and God not to get started but he had muscles.