𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Two days later and Minho was finally feeling better. He managed to finish the paperwork just by the last minute though he almost did not hearing the whines from Jisung telling him to stop working or cuddle me! Ever since they made up Jisung had been in the desperate need of attention. It seemed like the younger would whine every time he had the opportunity to like if it was when he came back from school or just randomly in the day. 

Jisung always missed Minho when he was at the office working. Minho did too, he just wanted to spend every day with the person he cared about the most. Right now, Jisung sat on the couch scrunching at Minho's shirt that was fit to his body waiting for Minho to get home. It was basically passed midnight, but he didn't care he wanted to see Minho. A pout was placed on his bottom lip, his feet kicked at that floor, he wanted to see his husband. 

His body fell to the side as he checked his phone for what seemed like the 100th time tonight. Jisung closed his eyes and messed with the couch's fabric. But right when he began to get comfortable, he heard the door unlock and open. The fluffy haired boy sat up and furrowed his eyebrows when he saw a big box in Minho's hands. 

"Jisung?" Minho asked kicking his shoes off. 

The younger stood up and walked over to Minho to take a peek in the box just for the older to move it away. 

"What is that?" He asked trying to sneak glances. 

"Nothing. Why aren't you asleep?" 

Jisung crossed his arms. "Let me se-" 

All of a sudden, he heard the sound of small little meows shoot out from the box. Jisung looked up at Minho and took a step forward.

"Minho, I swear to fucking god if that's a kitten." Jisung spoke watching as Minho grew nervous. 

And when he looked inside, he noticed three tiny kittens all curled up together surrounding by a fluffy blanket. Jisung gasped looking up. 

"Minho!" 

"I couldn't help it okay!? I saw them outside behind the building of where I work, and I had a big box with me for papers, but I shoved the papers in the car and grabbed a blanket that I keep in there." Minho fought.

Jisung rubbed his hair back. "Minho we can't keep these kittens! I never even owned cats!" Jisung complained. 

"Well, I had one when I was younger, I already have names!" 

"Yeah, you had one! And names? That's how you easily get attached." 

Minho scoffed bringing the box to the counter. "Who says I wasn't already attached." 

"Minho!" 

Jisung walked next to the older to look more at the kittens. Of course, Minho would bring kittens home. 

"I got names, soonie doongie and dori but if you don't like them, we can change the-" Minho started but was quickly interrupted by a touch starved Jisung. 

"I waited for you to come home so I could finally get some cuddles! Now the only thing you're going to be cuddling is those three kittens." Jisung complained hitting Minho's arms. 

Minho's eyes lit up. "So, you're only mad because you want cuddles?"

"Well kind of, but I never had kittens before. All I know is that they're difficult." The younger frowned. 

"Don't worry baby love, we will take great care of them." Minho placed a kiss on Jisung's forehead before taking his keys back and heading to the front door slipping into quick and easy shoes to wear.