𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

"I want you to fuck me." 

The words rung right into Minho's ears. His face warmed quickly when he realized there was no hesitation that fell out of Jisung's voice—he wasn't lying. Jisung caressed Minho's chest with his fingertips waiting for Minho to do something. His legs wrapped around Minho's waist pulling him closer as he left soft kisses on the older's neck. 

"Come on Minho, please..." Jisung breathed out pulling away from Minho's face to looking him in the eye. 

Minho gulped eyes falling down Jisung's body. Jisung was allowing him to touch him—no not even touch him, way more than that.  He wanted to so bad, but now he didn't know if Jisung was messing with him. Jisung started to get impatient and grabbed one of Minho's hands to touch up his marked thighs. 

"I'm allowing you to." 

Minho's touch was like a fire, right when he pressed his fingers down on Jisung's thighs it felt like a fire was ignited. And damn did Jisung love it. 

"You tell me to stop if you want to." 

And with that Minho slotted their lips together getting a needy gasp from Jisung as he quickly responded to the kiss. It was way messier than the other kisses, their breaths turned into pants as they hands roamed each other's body. Minho let his fingers dig under the waist band of Jisung's shorts trying to pull them down as the boy moved his legs to get them off. Minho bit down on swollen bottom lip of Jisung tugging it to slip his tongue in again. 

The shorts were thrown onto the floor along with both boy's shirts. Minho laid Jisung down on his back placing his hands on each side of Jisung's body. They detached their lips away with heavy pants as Minho groaned rubbing his hair back. 

"I didn't bring anything..." He groaned with an irritated 'tsk'. 

Jisung let his hands fall to his side. "It... it doesn't matter..." 

Minho raised a brow before bringing two fingers to Jisung's lips slightly pushing them down. "Then suck." 

Jisung blinked hesitantly as he brought forth Minho's finger into his mouth before sucking. His tongue swirled around the two fingers coating them as he looked awkwardly away as Minho stared deep into his eyes. As he sucked, he felt a hand slowly pull down his boxers getting a whine out of him before letting his legs close together to cover himself. 

"Come on love, I want to see you. I know you're beautiful already." 

Jisung closed his eyes letting Minho pull his legs away from each other. God, never would he think he would be doing this with Minho. It worked, he wanted it tonight and he was definitely getting it tonight. After what felt like forever Minho pulled his fingers out hearing the pop sound as he pulled. His eyes glanced down to Jisung who was now opening his eyes to look at Minho. 

"Ready? It may hurt I don't kn-"

"I'm ready." Jisung cut him off bringing his legs up to wrap around Minho's body. 

Right when he said that he felt a finger get pushed into him causing his breath to hitch as his hands to scrunch at the sheets. Minho watched as Jisung's body reacted waiting for a signal to go until he got a nod from Jisung. With that he pushed out and back in loving the silent moan that ghosted Jisung's swollen lips. 

Jisung moaned at the feeling that he had never experienced before; it was all so new. No one had done this to him before the only pleasure he had ever gotten was when he was getting himself off on that pillow that was now pushed to the ground. 

"I-I can take more..." Jisung let his arm cover his eyes. 

Minho understood and added another fingering but this time curling it inside getting a louder moan out of the boy. Jisung's body shuddered more at the feeling, it was all just so damn good right now. He needed more. Minho pushed in and out sloppily scissoring as he did it loving the way silent whines filled the whole room. He didn't know how long it was now as he proceeded to do the motion really wanting to make sure Jisung was ready.