𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫

Outside was covered in thick white snow that pawed and nipped at every corner that it could reach. Jisung eyes scanned the outside waiting for a certain mister husband to come home to him and his cats. One, he missed Minho. He always worked and he never really got to spend time with him for a while now. His dad sent him on a one-week work trip and to say Jisung cried was true. Whenever Minho was away, he hated it, it made him really emotional and crave for some attention. 

Second, it was snowing. He wanted to cover himself in warm oversized hoodies and scarves and jump outside and make a huge snowman right in front of their house. He wanted to cuddle close to Minho while they binged their favorite comfort movies or just simply whisper small, I love yous and other compliments. 

He just wanted for Minho to be home so he could finally be comforted. With a long sigh he jumped off from the couch and shuffled his way up the stairs shivering at how the cold how peaked inside the supposed to be warm and toasty house which was now a more depressing and frostier place. 

Jisung dipped his feet into scrunched up socks and covered himself in the thickest hoodie he could find in Minho's clothes. After he finished getting ready, he reached for his last thing, Minho's scarf. He wrapped the clothing around his neck and smiling before jogging down the stairs. 

As he opened the door, he was greeted with the strict arrival of wind flowing right on his face. Jisung stepped outside closing the door gently before stepping into the snow hearing how it crunched beneath his boots. He waddled to the front and fell to his knees before scrunching the snow up in his mitten covered hands to form a circle. Jisung kept doing that now rolling the ball of snow until it formed a large enough base for the bottom of his snowman. 

Jisung repeated this adding to every part having to stop himself from actually crying and moping around when his structure began to crumble. Finally, he looked at his snowman and a dissatisfied frown painted his lips. He reached into his pocket to grab his phone so he could take a shot of what he tried to make a 'snowman'. 

He sent it to Minho then shoved the phone back in his pocket watching the structure of stacked snow fall to the ground. Jisung sat down and stared down at the pile of snow which he worked so hard with just for it to crumble. 

Right now, he wanted to be cuddling Minho. He wanted to be soothed by Minho's fingers tangled in his hair, the warm kisses that his husband would shower him with. He wanted Minho to be back. 

It was Christmas. 

And unknowingly he felt the first tear slip down his cheek. And one tear never just stays one tear, it was followed by multiple others. Jisung sniffled poking at the snow that laid underneath him. His flushed pink cheeks were now being sculpted by the clear tears that were beginning to stain his pink water-colored cheeks. Jisung rubbed his eyes with the palms of his mittens sobbing about every drawn and colored thought of Minho that dared to sketch his brain. 

"It's Christmas..." He frowned not even bothering to wipe away the signature of sadness away from his face. 

His cheeks puffed out as a habit of when he didn't really know how else to show his emotions. 

"He should be making me my favorite foods... foods right now..." 

A shaky breath was torn from his throat, and he brought his legs to his chest hugging them tight as he stared at the snow. His breath hitched when he heard his phone ding in his pocket immediately pulling it out to see that Minho texted him.