𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Stained tears dried coldly on the chubby flesh on Jisung's face as his eyes stayed glued to the floor. His nails jabbed at the skin on his hands leaving slightly itchy red marks. A tiny hiccup escaped his lips as he felt himself drowse more into the thoughts of the texts he saw. His eyes were red, and you could tell he cried. With every passing second, he could feel the tears threatening to harshly escape as he looked up to look at his mom and sister who were on the phone with Minho's mother. 

He watched his mom sigh as she hung up and walked over to her son getting on her knees to look Jisung in his eyes. 

"Jisung sweetie, what's wrong? Why did you come home crying?" Mrs. Han asked, her hand soothingly rubbing Jisung's knee trying to get some words out of him. 

And once again tears brimmed his eyes. "No, I just sa..saw him say..." 

It felt like his tongue was tied. He really thought Minho felt something for him, now he felt like he was drowning with different kinds of emotions. 

"Minho... He wants to get out of the marriage." 

And that's when he actually began to cry more. His hands reached for his eyes as they frantically tried to get rid of the big bead of tears that fell from his eyes. Wherever he looked was blurry from how harshly he rubbed but mostly from the crying. It really hurt to think about what Minho said on text to his friend. When was he going to tell him that what they did meant nothing? Was he just going to live his every day the same until he found a way to get out of the marriage? 

Jisung's bottom lip trembled while more tears formed in his waterline. His sister and mother were trying their best to get Jisung to stop crying so they could actually understand this better even though Jisung explained it straight away. He sniffled pressing his fingertips into his legs as he cried. He looked at his sister with doe teary eyes just to look back down again. 

"I-I'm going to m... my room..." 

He stood shakily up his mom trying to make him sit back down. "Jisung you need to eat some dinner-"

"no no..." 

Jisung walked to his room a shadow of sniffles following right after him. Headed towards his room nonstop crying, tears flowing from his tired eyes, and biting at the string of his hoodie. He closed the door and made his way to the bed he didn't realize he missed so much. Jisung got into the bed still gnawing at the abused strings. The tears wouldn't stop, and he was starting to get frustrated by it. 

"fuck..." 

He rubbed his eyes harshly and stuffed his face into a pillow trying to calm down. The sound of a knock was heard at his door, but he didn't respond. 

"Jisung, mom wants you to eat." Aria said behind the door, her tone slow. 

After not hearing an answer expect muffled cries she sighed and just left. Nobody liked seeing Jisung like that. Now he had to go to school and act like nothing happened. 

He would not be able to do that. 

.。。.

Jisung's friends sprinted over to him with huge cheeky grins spread all across their faces. He couldn't act sad in front of his friends; they would act a bunch of questions if they knew what was wrong with him. 

"sung! How was Paris?" Jeongin skipped over to his friend who was sat on the bench staring mindlessly down at the ground. 

Paris. It was fun, he enjoyed it. But now all his happy memories with Minho that he actually adored was crumbled into a crinkly sheet of paper and tossed into a bin.