𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

"I love you." 

His already warm cheeks were fighting against the wave of blush that began to paint over them. Jisung was drunk, he was speaking absolute nonsense so he obviously couldn't mean what he said. Love was a strong word, a very deep feeling that was hard to except sometimes now he sat Jisung, eyes filled with a daze of what he called love or was just the liquor pouring in. 

Blood raced through his veins and his heart began to pump extra fast. He wanted to return those feelings, he knew he could, but he couldn't just pour all his desire to love Jisung right now mostly when he was not in the right state. When it was the right time—mostly when the younger was not rushing with liquor in his body, he would tell Jisung all about how he loved him. 

He would tell he how he wanted to bear hug Jisung in his arms, open a door through love to show how much he wanted to be there for Jisung. How each and every stinging day he wanted to shower Jisung's face in loving kisses, whisper the heartfelt words in his buzzing ears, to make Jisung actually feel loved. To tell him every day desiring day how much he loved him, how beautiful he was, and how no one could compare to the one and only Lee Jisung. 

Maybe he would attempt a second wedding, one with actually loving emotions, a wedding where they both could have fun, enjoy their time together. Not some contract that did not rely on their throbbing emotions. And when that day would come, he would really show Jisung how much he feels about him, not some locked in a box and throw the key away feelings, the emotion love. 

Minho faced Jisung as he came to a halt in the driveaway and reached his tired hand out to rub under Jisung's eyes. 

"Let's go inside. We have a tiring day to talk about tomorrow." 

Jisung nodded, fumbling with his seatbelt just to get the help from his husband. They stepped out and Minho walked to the other side to help the drunk one with walking making their way inside the house. 

"Minho~"

Minho tossed his sneakers off and bent down to untie Jisung's lazy tied ones taking them off as well. 

"Make me some ramen." 

He stumbled off onto the couch reaching at the ends of his shirt pulling it right off. Minho just mumbled a reply and walked all the way over to the kitchen sneaking a sly glance at Jisung's chest. As he was taking out the stuff, he watched Jisung wander upstairs and disappear. The older one grabbed a cup of ramen and grabbed his kettle placing it on the stove which he started to heat up.

"Minho Minho" 

He heard a while later turning around to see Jisung standing right next to him. Jisung staring up at him with those pretty eyes was one thing but when he was wearing Minho's clothing which barely even fit him was another. Jisung showed Minho the shirt with a pout. 

"It doesn't fit..." 

Minho smiled patting Jisung's head before turning back to get the ramen. "You wore my clothes before you know it doesn't fit." 

Jisung stood next to Minho taking a long whiff of the delicious smelling food. "I don't even care if it doesn't... um... fit, take it off of me, will you?" Jisung shamelessly responded. 

"Are you still drunk?" 

"I'm not sober." At least he could realize that. 

Minho reached for a pair of chopsticks and placed them on top of the ramen lid handing it over in Jisung's hands. 

"Feed me." 

"No." 

Jisung frowned moving to the counter and placing himself on the sturdy seat. "I'm going to go take a shower, stay there. And please don't throw up on the floor."