𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

"Hyung?"

Jisung entered inside the house looking around for a certain husband as he took off his shoes. Yes, he said he would come back in a few days but now he was right back at the house trying to find the person who was currently sick. It all seemed like this was Minho's plan why'd he get sick when they were staying away from each other? Well, Jisung knew that was just a joke, Minho was actually sick or at least he sounded pretty sick on the phone. 

He had brought a few bags of stuff like ramen because he was not the best at cooking and some stuff for Minho's sickness. The bags were placed on the counter and turned to head up the stairs. Minho was probably in the room and most likely dying from his fever. The younger stepped up the last step and made his way to their room. 

"Hyungie?" 

And there was Minho face planted into the bed letting out muffled coughs with groans following right behind. Short steps walked over to the side of the bed while eyes gazed down onto Minho. 

"Minho?" 

The older shot his head up just to let it fall back down with a painful groan. "Jisung..." 

The younger sat on the bed placing a hand on Minho's forehead when he lifted his head up. 

"Goddamn! Fuck what is... I meant um..." He mumbled pulling his hand away from Minho's burning forehead. 

"Wow, you're such great help." 

Jisung scoffed brushing off his jeans. "You're lucky I came here to take care of you, don't start with me Lee Minho." 

"sorry...." 

Minho sat up brushing his hair back with a long sigh. He really did feel like shit. His eyes followed Jisung's figure as he walked out of the room just to come back with his bags, he left downstairs. 

"Okay hyung, I got some stuff. Like medicine and food." Jisung said placing them down on the bed for Minho to examine through. 

"I'm not that sick." Minho mumbled. 

Jisung glanced up and all over his face. "You're face says otherwise." 

For some reason when he was sick, he would start getting angry at people but looking at Jisung whose eyes literally read say that again I will beat your ass he didn't really feel like getting on his nerves. Minho fanned himself and closed his eyes. 

"Fuck it's hot in here..." 

"It's because you're sick." Jisung replied pulling out a bottle of water and some medicine for Minho. 

The older grabbed the hem of his shirt and tugged at it before bringing his hands to the bottom of the material just to pull it right off. Jisung eyes fell to Minho's toned chest with a gulp looking immediately back down to the instructions on the medicine bottle trying not to get too interested in Minho's chest. 

"Don't get weird thoughts." Minho chuckled. 

Jisung bit down on his bottom lip. "I'm not." 

"Now your face says otherwise." The older smirked hissing when Jisung slapped his arm. 

Finally, right after that Jisung had sorted out the stuff with the medicine and held two supplements in the palm of his hand watching as Minho took them and the bottle of water before taking both pills at the same time. An exhale left Minho's lips as he placed the bottle down on the nightstand and looked into Jisung's eyes. 

"So how you feel?" 

"Sick." Minho replied with a smug smile. 

The younger one just grabbed the two bags and walked over to put them on the desk stealing a glance at the stacks of paperwork Minho had yet to complete. He didn't want Minho to be working so tired when he could have an endless amount of rest since he was sick. His body was tired and practically begging to get some rest.