𝐬𝐢𝐱

Minho stayed up all night dealing with a sick Jisung. Every time Jisung felt sick he would tap or shake Minho crying that he felt terrible. Obviously, he would get up and stay with Jisung in the bathroom running him another bath and sitting there until Jisung wanted to get out. Minho had to take care of him because one, he was his husband two, he didn't want to get in trouble by his parents and three, he actually wanted Jisung's fever to die down and make him feel better. 

He sat in the bed soft breaths coming from besides him. Minho looked at his phone while his other hand rubbed Jisung's stomach. 

6:37

The time read. He sighed placing his phone down and rubbing his exhausted eyes. Minho looked down at Jisung who had his cheek pressed against a big pillow and his eyelashes fluttered softly in his sleep. Minho let out a low tired chuckle, at least Jisung was asleep now he just really hoped he wouldn't wake up again. If Jisung was finally asleep that meant Minho would finally get some sleep. 

He wouldn't get a lot if it was six thirty-seven in the morning, although he would probably sleep in a little. Minho slide down taking his hand away from Jisung's stomach and grabbed one of his pillows just to put it over his face as he slept. He placed his arms above his head happy that he is about to get some sleep for the first time tonight. 

.。。.

Felix looked around trying to find Jisung in the hall. As he was looking, he bumped into Seungmin. 

"Seungmin! Have you seen Jisung?" Felix asked his eyes wandering all around the hallway. 

"No, I haven't. Have you tried texting him?" 

Felix shook his head and reached for his phone in the side of his pocket. "I'll try calling him." 

He went to his Jisung's contact and waited as it rung. Seungmin looked at him seeing if he would answer. It rung for a while causing Felix to frown although right when he went to end the call the phone suddenly picked up. 

"Hello?"

Felix furrowed his eyebrows this wasn't Jisung. "Um..."

"I don't want to eat the soup!" A shout was heard in the background. 

That was Jisung. 

"Eat the goddamn soup Jisung, how many times do I have to tell you?" 

"Um mister husband?" 

A groan was heard. "What." 

"Well damn, um- I was just asking why Jisung isn't here?" Felix asked scratching the back of his head. 

"He's sick." Minho replied with a low voice. "He's being a bitch." 

"Am not!" Jisung coughed. "This soup looks like ass..." 

"Deal with it!"  Minho yelled back. " I got to go deal with him." 

Felix went to speak but was quickly interrupted by a beep. He looked at Seungmin and shrugged.

"When Jisung is sick he can be a pain in the ass." Seungmin chuckled. 

Felix quickly agreed by experience with dealing with Jisung when he was not feeling well. "Minho probably has it good." 

...

A loud screech was heard as Jisung backed up the chair to get out of it. "I'm not eating that." 

Minho pressed his lips in a straight line as he crossed his arms so close to be done with Jisung. He didn't expect it to be this hard to work with Jisung, he was acting like a damn toddler. Why was it so hard to take care of him? He decided to have enough of this attitude.