𝐭𝐰𝐨

Mrs. Han walked around the whole venue looking for her son who was nowhere to be found. He needed to get ready for the wedding and she could not help if she was not near her son. 

'"Do you know where my son is?" She asked to one of the guests.

They shook their head and she walked away with a sigh. Mrs. Han walked over to a room and opened it looking at the unready boy face planted on the bed. 

"Jisung! Why aren't you ready?" His mother sighed walking over to her son who propped his head up to look at her.

"I don't want to get married!" Jisung complained letting his head fall back onto the bed. 

His mother grabbed his suit and flattened it even if it had been ironed. "Come on let's get you ready." 

Jisung finally stood up and was handed the neat suit by his mother. He walked into the bathroom closing the door and staring at himself in the mirror. 

Welcome to being married soon Jisung. 

He closed his eyes and rubbed his temples tiredly then proceeded to get the suit on. It wasn't that uncomfortable which is what he was worried about so that was good. Jisung looked at himself in the mirror for a brief moment before heading out to his mom and a whole bunch of other people. 

"Uh..." Jisung murmured awkwardly looking at the people who stared back at him with a smile. 

"Come on sweetie, we need to add a few touch ups."

Her son slumped into the chair with frown, but a finger lifted his chin up and a brush swept over his cheeks. Jisung squinted his eyes from the powder that brushed into the air he didn't see the need for makeup he probably was going to hide away after he got married and ignore his family. It hadn't really hit him that the wedding was today, and he was forced to marry someone he barely knew and couldn't already stand. 

Jisung icked at the thought of him living with Minho for all of his life, now he couldn't stop getting images of them as a family, with children and... A shiver slid down his back at the thought, he didn't want children in the first place but children with Minho. Hell no. He brought his hand to chew on his nail since he was starting to feel a bit anxious, but a hand slowly brought it back down. He could hear a bunch of voices outside of the room which were the guest. His whole family was going to be there, his sister, mother of course, his dad who couldn't attend the dinner, and a whole bunch of his other family members. 

Nervous tingles swarmed into his stomach at the thought. Everyone was basically there besides his friends. But he did not want his friends to know about this, about the wedding in general. Jisung harshly gulped as the woman doing his makeup pulled away with a short nod, his mother smiled and held his arm to pull him gently up.

"Are you ready?" 

Jisung blinked. 

Ready?

He wasn't ready, he couldn't do this. Jisung pulled away from his mother shaking his head without looking into her eyes. Minho was waiting out there for him to walk down the aisle, waiting for him. Jisung blinked his lashes, his eyes were beginning to get blurry. He had to do this his mother wanted him to do this. Did he really want to disappoint his own mother? 

"Jisung?"

He turned to her.

Oh.

A shaky sighed slipped from between his lips. This was real and he had to marry Minho. 

"Yeah. Let's go?..." Jisung whispered.

Mrs. Han smiled with an excited nod. Her arm slipped underneath his pulling him slowly towards the door before opening it and walking somewhere else. Jisung saw his dad at the end of the hall waiting for him. A breath slowly escaped his mouth as he connected arms with his father.