𝐭𝐞𝐧

Jisung's leg bounced up and down as everyone started to fill into plane. Minho had finished putting their bags that Jisung had volunteered to help with, but Minho said no. Now he sat here nervously checking at his phone, trying to see if family, friends texted him or even what time the plane took off. His nails scratched at his leg. Ever since he stepped on to this plane, he had felt nervous or felt the need to fidget with anything that he could put his hands on. 

Mrs. Lee said the flight was maybe eleven hours or like nine which made him want to cry. He was still feeling tired even if a couple hours passed with them at the airport so Jisung thought if he slept, he could get his mind off of this whole thing. 

Minho sat down with a long sigh as he took out his headphones and phone to play music since once again this was going to be one hell of a flight. In the corner of his eye, he could see how fidgety Jisung was. 

Minho had never told anyone other than his family that he was terrified of heights. Right now, he felt like passing out of course though he didn't want Jisung to see how he was scared of this, so he kept calm (at least he tried to) He did not want Jisung to think he was a baby when really, he wasn't he just had a common fear. His eyes glanced down at Jisung's hands, and he could feel the itch to grab Jisung's hands and help him and himself be less nervous. 

"Do you not like planes Jisung?" 

Jisung turned his head to Minho and stared into those fucking beautiful eyes of his. "I mean—no? Yes, I don't know- I get nervous hyung..." 

Minho bit the inside if his cheek. He didn't have a kink for 'hyung', but every time Jisung would pull that out he felt weak. His hand reached for Jisung's for the second time today just to caress it some more. Jisung's hands were so soft Minho didn't realize how much it was making his heart race by every passing second. Jisung looked at their hands trying not fidget. This was making him really nervous but not one thing in his body was stopping them from holding hands. 

What happened to all the mean comments and the constant teasing coming from these two? Maybe they both were just so tired and not all there right now. 

Both of their hearts began to flutter at the soft touches. Jisung's hand fit perfectly in Minho's and he wished he wouldn't pull away just yet. They could not hear the voices of the people showing and telling instructions, but they already knew. 

Jisung laid his head down on the window closing his eyes as he felt the plane quickly start to move. Unknowingly his hand tightened in Minho's grip shutting his eyes tighter when the movement began to get faster and faster. He sighed shakily once they lifted off snuggling himself more into his hoodie. Wait this wasn't his hoodie, it smelt like Minho. The hoodie had some comfort in it so oddly enough if made him feel better. 

He kept his eyes closed when he felt that the plane had finally taken off. The thing he didn't realized he liked was how Minho kept his hand in his never stopping how his thumb brushed beautifully over the skin. It was all so fragile, so sweet. Jisung never wanted to let go. 

His eyes only opened once again because he wanted music to help him sleep on the plane so slowly left Minho's hand to reach into his backpack that was pushed under a seat though it wasn't in the way of the other person making it easier to grab his headphones. After he quickly chose a playlist, he looked back down at Minho's hand and nervously reached back for it. Minho realized and laced their fingers together shaking it softly. Jisung sighed pulling the hood over his head and laying it against the window. 

Now he could sleep, holding Minho's hand as he did it. 

.。。

Hours desperately passed and the plane had finally come to a halt. Everyone quickly started to exit out from it with all their bags in their hands. Minho took all the bags out with a tired groan as he rubbed his eyes. Jisung stood up rubbing his eyes with the sleeves of Minho's hoodie before actually beginning to leave the busy plane. He was so excited to be off and finally on the ground, he didn't know what he would do if he was on that plane any longer.