𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

They ended up going to that library—well Minho only brought Jisung there cause the boy wanted to go really bad. It was nice inside, but Minho never really found himself in libraries, so he looked at it as every old library. Jisung really liked it, he would gush every second to Minho about how much books there were, how pretty the decor was, every little thing though Minho didn't complain he enjoyed seeing Jisung so excited about this. It was just so cute. They maybe took about thirty minutes and Jisung was out of there wanting to explore something new. 

Both of them were walking around until Jisung came to an abrupt stop causing Minho to crash into his back. 

"Look." Jisung said pointing to the huge tower in front of them. 

He turned around and pushed Minho back. "What are you doing?" Questioned the older as Jisung began to take his phone out of his pocket.

"I'm taking a photo duh. My twin needs to see this." Jisung beamed trying to take the perfect shot for his best friend. 

Minho placed his hands in pockets. "You have a twin? Is it your sister, I don't really see it..." 

Jisung stomped his foot down. "You're distracting me." His cheeks puffed out as he went for the second time to try getting the shot. 

"It's not that hard to take a photo." Minho snickered. 

"And it's not hard for you to stop bickering me! And yes, I have a twin even if he isn't family family, he is my twin. He was born a day after me dumbo." 

Minho began to go tease Jisung again but the younger already saw that coming as he quickly flashed the shot. "Hah got it! Wasn't it that easy to shut that pretty mouth of yours?" 

"What?" Minho asked kind of shocked about what Jisung said. 

"Let's go eat I'm hungry." 

And with that Jisung began to walk away glancing down at his phone as he smiled at the picture. Now he could send it to his friend. As he suddenly looked up, he was met in the face with two girls. Jisung blinked looking back at Minho who began to walk faster until he was on his side. 

One of the girls smiled. "Sorry, but you're like really pretty." 

Jisung's cheek began to get warm. Some random girl in the street was complimenting him. 

"Thank you.." 

Minho glanced at the girls. He was beginning to feel, he honestly didn't even know. Minho could call him pretty everyday if Jisung wanted him to. 

Her friend pulled out her phone. "We were wondering if we could get your number." 

Woah, act you don't know english Jisung. 

Now that Minho heard that he tugged on Jisung's hoodie having enough. No, he did not want some random two girls to have Jisung's number. But, the thought came, he didn't have to tell Jisung what to do. 

"What?" Jisung asked, switching back into korean as he looked at Minho. 

(Sorry if this was confusing, I haven't been making it clear that they have been speaking korean this whole time. But right Jisung was talking to the girls in english.)

"Let's go." Minho murmured watching as the girls were trying to understand what they were saying but couldn't. 

"What do I say!" 

"You say no. Unless you really want their numbers." Minho said rolling his eyes as he turned his head not knowing Jisung watched him do that. 

Jisung looked back at the girls and raised a hand in the air shaking it slowly side to side. One of the girls noticed the shiny ring on his finger and gasped tugging at her friend's shirt.