𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

Minho bounced his leg up and down as he stared at Jisung's face. That stupid pout that was displayed on Jisung's face was working.

"Jisung stop. I'm not leaving." 

His husband stepped closer to him puffing his flowery cheeks out. "I won't ask for anything else..."

The older stood up and tried to walk away but a hand grabbed his wrist pulling him back.

"Come on!" Jisung urged shaking Minho slightly. "I'm done asking." 

"Then stop asking." Minho snapped. 

Jisung groaned not letting go of Minho's wrist. "You're being a bitch."

Minho snickered looking straight into Jisung's eyes. 

"I'm being a bitch?" 

He walked closer to Jisung not breaking eye contact. "How?" 

Minho stopped in front of Jisung, the latter gulped as he looked up a little due from the height. 

"Because you're not leaving..."

"And that's being a bitch?" 

Jisung gulped once more. "Well..."

Minho's eyes darted from Jisung's eyes to his pink lips. Jisung noticed as his cheeks were starting to burn. "My eyes are up here." 

"I know." Minho replied flicking his eyes back up to Jisung's. 

Out of nowhere the door busted open revealing Jisung's friends. The four of them stopped when they noticed the unfamiliar man that stood in front of their friend. Jisung glared at Minho but for some odd reason Minho had a smile on his face. 

"What. Now look what I have to explain-" 

Jisung's eyes widened when he felt a pair of lips attach to his, soft gasps came from behind them from his surprised friends. Minho smirked as he pulled away and placed a hand on top of Jisung's head before ruffling the brown head of hair.

"Remember to lock the doors darling." 

Minho walked away wiping his lips with the top of his thumb. Jisung's cheeks shot pink as he looked at his friends. Felix approached him with a huge smile displayed on his face and the rest followed behind him. 

"Who was that?" Seungmin asked.

Felix gasped. "You moved in with your boyfriend!" 

Jisung waved his hands in the air. "No! I.. I don't have a boyfriend, he's... he's not my boyfriend." 

"Looked like your boyfriend to me." Jeongin said before a sour expression grew on his face. "Or you moved in with your stepbrother we never met and-"

"I don't have a stepbrother and just ew." Jisung shivered at the younger. 

Jeongin murmured something as he raised his shoulders. Hyunjin placed his hands on each side of Jisung's face and smooshing them. 

"Then who was that?" 

"A friend."

Seungmin jumped right next to him shoving Hyunjin away. "As if! You don't just go around kissing your 'friends'."

"Felix kisses me." Jisung said pointing to the blonde. 

"On the cheek." Felix responded crossing his arms. "Come on just tell us you have a boyfriend." 

What the hell was he going to tell his friends? That he got married to someone out of a contract to help Mr. Lee's business. 

I will just say he's, my boyfriend.