𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞

His hands squeezed at Jisung's thighs a little harder this time still not too hard to actually hurt Jisung. A needy whimper left the younger's cherry lips as he leaned closer resting his head on Minho's chest. He ran his finger up and down the older's chest placing his lips right near his collarbone. 

"Please..." 

Minho nodded holding tightly onto Jisung's waist. "Come on." 

Jisung smiled lifting himself up and positioning himself on top of Minho's lap. And without warning he went down a sharp gasp leaving his lips. 

"Are you okay? We can sto-"

"N...no I wanted this. I can handle it..." He smiled finally bottoming out. 

He stayed there for a bit trying to adjust and waiting for the slight sting to fade away. While he wrapped his arms around Minho's neck Minho kissed all over his face hoping to distract the other from the pain. 

"Okay, I'm ready." Jisung said moving his hips upwards along with Minho helping him. 

A soft moan slipped out from his mouth as he repeated the movement. The water sloshed around gently at the way the two moved their bodies against each other's. 

"Pretty..." Minho threw his head back with a groan. 

Jisung lifted his hands to sit on Minho's cheeks bringing his face forward. "Look at me." Jisung said whining at the feeling and how Minho's eyes went intense as he stared right at him. 

He continued the motion bringing himself up and down trying to hit every ounce of pleasure he could find. Minho let his head fall back again and chuckled hearing the disappointment leak through his husband's voice. 

"Bunny, why don't you look at me..." He pouted moving a little bit faster against Minho. 

Minho lifted his head up to lean in and nip at Jisung's neck hearing the low hum of satisfaction come from Jisung. 

"Baby you're doing so well... So good for me, hm?" 

Jisung's cheeks flushed, and his body moved faster from the praise. "Am... am I?" 

Minho then noticed how the water was sloshing up higher. "Baby slower..." 

"I can't, I'm drunk and my body is telling me this is the right s-speed..."  Jisung moaned digging his nails into Minho's shoulders. 

Minho then stopped Jisung for a second and stood up holding him. 

"What the fuck!" Jisung gasped wrapping his legs around Minho's waist. 

The older stepped out and onto the ground carefully. "Then let's move to the shower." 

.。。.

"Ow ow ow! Fuck you Lee Minho..." The pained boy cursed into the pillow trying to clear his mind from his head. 

Minho turned around shoving more chips into his mouth turning his attention away from the game. 

"What'd I do?" 

Jisung lifted his head up. "I'm so sore! Why'd you let me drink."

"I didn-" 

The younger just stood up and walked all the way over to Minho. Minho gulped moving his hand away from the chips as he looked over Jisung. How could he be such a mess by how Jisung looked wearing his clothes and hickey's scattered across his collarbones. 

"Get me some water please." 

Minho frowned. "You're standing already, plus I'm playing my game baby..."