𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

Minho walked into his room looking down at his phone. He went to jump onto the bed, but a figure caught his eye.

"What are you doing in my bed?" 

Jisung shrugged. "It's my bed too dumbass and I'm not sleeping on the couch anymore." Jisung fought throwing a pillow at Minho. 

"It's not that bad."

"You try then." Jisung scoffed getting ready to throw another pillow.

Minho crossed his arms and glared at the younger boy. "Get off."

"No."

Jisung grabbed a bunch of pillows and put them in a line then pointed to Minho. 

"Barrier. Plus, it's not like we're going to cuddle. You probably fight in your sleep."

A sigh ghosted the latter's lips as he fell back. "Come on I'm tired and I don't want to sleep on the couch anymore." Jisung pouted. 

Minho shook his head. "Go back to the couch."

Jisung sat up and grabbed his phone typing a number. He looked at Minho as the phone rung, the person on the line answered it being silent for a second. 

"Jisung? Why are you calling this late." A familiar said to Jisung. 

Minho eyes widened slightly. Jisung was calling his mother.

"Mrs. Lee, Minho isn't treating me right!" Jisung complained making his voice sound very whiny as if he was sad. "He won't let me sleep!" 

"Really? Let me talk to my son." Mrs. Lee gasped shuffling on the line.

Jisung smirked getting closer to Minho. Minho glared daggers into the boy with a silent sigh. 

"Mom I'm not doing anything to him! I was just trying to show him love you know?" 

Jisung scoffed. "Liar! He's being rude to me and it's hurting my feelings." 

Minho needed to act; he couldn't let Jisung win. 

"Come on baby, I wasn't doing anything!" 

Jisung looked at him disgusted. 

"Minho, you're being rude to your husband?"

"No! Why'd you have to call her we were busy..." 

Jisung gasped his mouth agape. "You can't just say that." 

Minho smirked with a shrug. "Come on end the call, I want to finish what we started." He whispered.

"Minho! You can't say things like that when you're on the phone with your mother." Mrs. Lee gasped. 

Jisung shoved him away from him getting a groan out of Minho. "You should have seen what he just did to me!" Minho said snatching the phone out of Jisung's hands.

"Mom were fine, we got to end this call, bye mom." Minho said. 

He shut off the phone and placed it on the nightstand then looked at Jisung. 

"Leave." 

Jisung rolled his eyes and threw the blanket over him and closed his eyes. Before he tried to fall asleep, he smiled with a sigh. 

"I hope you sleep ass."

"Fuck you." 

Minho sighed but still got in the bed arranging the pillow so it could still be in line even though he couldn't promise it would be the same in the morning. He laid down and brought the blanket up slightly having to tug out it from Jisung sleeping here. 

I better get sleep.

.。。.

Jisung picked at the sheets, it was two ten and he wasn't asleep. He never really got good sleep even with school and everything. It was really tiring that he couldn't just close his eyes and pass out like everyone else in his family. He sat up throwing the blanket off of him before leaving the room. 

He made his way slowly down to the kitchen wandering to the fridge. There wasn't really anything to eat so he just closed it with a frown. He sat down on the counter swinging his feet as he pulled his phone out. It would be nice if he could sleep right now, he was happy he did not have to sleep on that uncomfortable couch anymore, but it was worth sleeping besides Minho. He placed his phone down and stared down at his swinging feet. Was it all worth it to marry Minho for business?

It kind of hurt to marry someone who doesn't care for you at all. Jisung frowned as he thought about it more, he may not like Minho, though he didn't have to be so rude and heartless. He was mean back to him because of how they acted towards each other, now he couldn't imagine being friendly to his husband. 

"Huh." Jisung mumbled in a low voice his eyes now pierced to the floor.

'Husband' sounded weird referring it to Minho. It was funny when he joked about it inf front of his family, but it was stuck on the tip of his tongue it did not roll right off like he thought it would. But again 'husband' sounded fancy Jisung was married now, he wasn't single, he was never in a relationship, it was straight to marriage. His feet slowly came to a stop as they hit the cupboards below the countertop. He clicked his tongue as he began to space out, he had not gotten drowsy yet so that was a bummer. 

He did not hear the sounds of footsteps come down the stairs but felt the stairs that shivered into his back. Jisung turned around and closed his eyes with a shaky sigh.

"What are you doing down here."

Minho made his way into the kitchen placing his phone down. "I'm hungry." 

He then looked at Jisung who stared at the flooring. 

"What are you doing down here?" 

"Can't sleep." Jisung returned looking at Minho just to avert his eyes away.

Minho grabbed a cup of ramen placing it down as he started to turn to the stove on to boil the water pot. 

"Are you hungry?" Minho questioned looking at the pot as he waited for an answer. 

Jisung nodded to himself. "A little, just too lazy to make something."

Minho stayed silent as he grabbed another ramen cup and took the water away from the stove. He poured water into the cup and handed it to Jisung. 

"Here." 

Jisung slightly hesitated to grab the cup but eventually took it when he watched as the tired Minho started to grow impatient. They waited until the noodles were ready to be eaten, both of them silent ate their ramen not saying a word. Jisung could tell Minho was tired from the eyebags under his eyes and plus his eyes were a bit droopy. Minho finished his food pretty quickly and threw the cup away. 

The younger placed his cup down with a sigh and closed his eyes. Jisung fluttered his eyes open, luckily, he got a bit more tired after eating but he was not yet so tired that he wanted to sleep. Minho started to walk away as he was growing more and more tired but suddenly a soft voice made him slightly whip his head around. 

"Minho?"

Minho hummed as he turned back around to Jisung. Jisung looked at him as his cheeks began to warm up as he looked away.

"Can you stay up with me?" 

Minho fluttered his eyelashes a little more. 

"Yeah."