𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

"Fine then, let's practice Jisung." 

Jisung's stomach tightened. He could have sworn that his heart flutter but then remembered that he was sick not too long ago. Just by hearing that made him feel like passing out. How Minho said it staring directly into his eyes not breaking contact and just by how he was sat made Jisung feel things. Why did the air in the room feel so tense all of a sudden? Minho sat there waiting for Jisung to do something. 

"Do you not want to? We can practice later." 

Jisung shook his head stepping a little closer to Minho. 

"So... like um... how do we do this?" Jisung mumbled. 

Minho scooted backwards. "Sit here." His finger pointed to his lap. 

Jisung knew they had to get close to practice but he was still a bit flustered especially if he had to sit on Minho's lap. With a nervous sigh he walked closer to Minho and placed his hands on his shoulders. 

"Don't make this awkward..." 

Minho nodded bringing his hands forth and placing them on Jisung's waist pulling him closer till he was in between his legs. If within a second, he was sat in Minho's lap hands hooked around his neck. His heart was pumping rapidly against his chest from how close their bodies were. He preened when he felt Minho place a kiss on his neck. 

"Why?..."

"You need to get used to it." 

Jisung shifted in his lap feeling himself grow nervous. Minho shut his eyes and inhaled a sharp breath. 

"Don't do that Jisung." 

Jisung didn't seem to know what he meant so Minho just shook his head. "Just start already..." 

Minho nodded before leaning in close enough to the point where the lips hovered over each other's. Jisung's eyes shut tightly waiting for Minho to connect their lips. 

He heard a chuckle and opened his eyes confused. "I can't take this seriously." Minho chuckled. 

Jisung furrowed his eyebrows. "Well, I can." 

He grabbed the back of Minho's neck and slotted their lips together. Minho's eyes slightly widened at the sudden bravery from Jisung but once he heard that angry whine from him not kissing back, he kissed him harder. Their lips found a steady rhythm as Minho pressed Jisung's body closer to his by his waist.  For some odd reason, Minho found himself liking the soft caress of Jisung's lips on top of his own. 

Minho tugged gently at the bottom plush lip of the younger just to slip his tongue right in. Jisung let his arms wrap farther around Minho's neck pulling at his hair with his hands as he kissed Minho back. He gasped feeling the older pinch at his waist causing him to move on Minho's lap hearing a low groan in Minho's throat. 

The sweet taste of Jisung's lips was almost intoxicating at this point to Minho. He hated how he enjoyed every lick and bite he did on the boy's lips. He pulled out kissing up Jisung's jaw wanting so bad to leave a mark. Their breaths were becoming heavy from the kiss. Jisung tilted his head to the side letting his eyes flutter shut to feel the opened mouth kisses on his neck. His breath shuddered at the feeling of Minho's hands roaming up and under his shirt. 

Minho pulled his lips away from his neck to go back to the younger's lips but was interrupted by his phone. Jisung looked away letting his hands fall down Minho's chest with a slight awkward cough. Minho glanced down at Jisung's swollen pink lips before pulling him off of his lap. He reached for his phone scratching at the back of his neck answering the call.