𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

"Come on..." An irritated sigh came out from under Minho's breath. 

Changbin walked inside with a hand full of a stack of papers placing them down on Minho's desk with a thud. 

"What's the matter?" 

Minho looked up and turned his phone off. "I'm trying to contact Jisung but he won't respond to any of my texts." 

"Why are you trying to contact him? I thought you don't have feelings for him so why do you seem so irritated." 

Minho stopped for a second hands reaching for the papers that were sat on his desk. 

"I don't have feelings for him... It's just that I'm worried-"

"And that there is a lie." Said Chan who walked into Minho's office, with a slight smile on his face. 

Changbin looked at him, eyebrows raising in confusion. "A lie?" 

Chan nodded noticing the glare that came from Minho. 

"Minho you told me so you should tell Changbin. You and Jisung didn't just fuck out of lust, I know you both like each other." 

"Wait so Minho—what you said on text was a lie?" The youngest out of them glanced at Minho with confusion drawn in his eyes. "You do like Jisung! So why are you trying to get out of your marriage?" 

Minho pressed his lips together and scratched at the desk. "Okay... yes I lied. But I only want to get him out of this marriage because I know he doesn't feel the same and it's a lot of him to be getting married when he is still in like his last year of high school..." 

"Minho-ssi, how much times do I have to tell you? Jisung likes you!" Chan fussed grabbing a chair to sit on. 

"I think he does too." Changbin hummed. "But still you should've just told me. Not just text those stuff... And if you really want to get out of the marriage for that reason you should talk to him."

"He won't understand..." Minho mumbled. 

"Make him understand. If he is distancing himself from you, which I think is what is happening since he is not answering your calls maybe you did something without knowing?" 

Minho looked up at the both who stared back at him. Maybe his friends were actually right about this. 

"And don't go saying he doesn't like you. My boyfriend, Felix tells me stuff all the time about how Jisung gushes over you." Changbin crossed his arms. 

Minho's ear became red. Jisung's friend tells Changbin how much he likes Minho? He would say that was false but the number of times he had heard his friends saying how much Jisung likes him he wasn't going to say anything. 

He rubbed his face with his hands and sighed. "I just don't know what I did..." 

"That is why you will talk to him after work. Go to wherever he is and actually try to not break his heart..." 

Minho just nodded his head. He was going to fix this; he was going to fix whatever he had did without knowing it. The one thing was though....

He didn't know he already broke Jisung's heart.

.。。.

Jisung had finally got back to his mom's house after a long tiring day of school. He took off his shoes and placed his backpack on the couch afterwards making his way over to his room for some alone time. As he made it into his bedroom, he slumped onto the bed rolling under the thick covers with a sigh of relief.