𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

Both Minho and Jisung had swung their heads to look at their sisters who had barged in interrupting their so-called practice. Jisung quickly jumped out of Minho's lap eyes looking everywhere else except for the two girls who jaws were down to the floor. To be honest both of the flushed boys had forgotten about their sisters during their make-out. 

If their situation was a word, it would be awkward. Both being awkward and embarrassing. Both sisters had walked in on them not just ditching them and the movie but walked into them full on making out. Could that get any more embarrassing? 

Well—it actually could. 

How would you feel if you walked into your sibling on top of someone else about to... you know— Awkward? Embarrassed? Perhaps both. 

Liv watched as Jisung slid off Minho's lap not knowing what to think. Yeah, both boys were in a relationship—well marriage (although it was fake) but Minho was Liv's brother, and no one wants to see their sibling like this. 

"You ditched us!" Aria complained stomping her feet like a child who couldn't get a toy at the store. 

"You walked in on us." Minho retorted, standing up on his two feet to look at the two girls. 

Liv scoffed smacking her older brother's shoulder. "Well, we didn't except to see you ass grabbing her brother!" 

Jisung's eyes widened in shock at what she said. Was it being dramatic to say he wanted to dig a deep hole, crawl into it, and die?

"Liv you're acting like I was groping him." Minho deadpanned, flicking at his sister's head who hit him once more but a little harder.

"You basically were!" Aria added. 

"He's my husband though?" 

Jisung blushed even harder. His eyes then widened. Was he blushing because of what Minho said? He shook his head. 

 No! It's just because I'm embarrassed. 

His hands picked at each other as he watched Minho, and both girls bicker. He brings his hands up to his face and sighs into his palms. All three turned to look at him. 

"Why aren't you saying anything!" Aria exclaimed. 

Jisung poked his head out of his hands, ears bright red. "I have to say something?" 

"I mean look at your neck!" His sister said pulling out her phone to capture a picture. 

Jisung looked at the phone, his neck was littered with tiny hickeys. Wow he didn't think it would be that much, it was all so good in the moment to notice how Minho really became a damn painter and used Jisung as his perfect canvas. 

"Minho! Why would you..." He gasped turning to look at the boy who shrugged. 

He noticed that cocky smirk on his lips as he acted as if he didn't know. Minho enjoyed Jisung looking like that. Was someone supposed to enjoy that if they didn't have feelings for the person.

"I don't know. Got lost in the moment." 

Lost in the moment that's bullshit. 

Jisung groaned starting to kick towards the girls. "Okay okay! You had your fun bickering now I'm tired get out. You can sleep on the couch." 

The girls chuckled. "Yeah, because you were busy making ou-" 

Jisung slammed the door on them. He turned around not even looking at Minho as he crawled on top and under the blankets throwing it over himself. 

"You're going to sleep?" Minho asked looking at the lump of blanket. 

"No, I'm surf boarding. Goodnight Minho." A sarcastic muffled voice spoke back from under the blanket.