CHAPTER (6) Agent White

TWO DAYS AGO

KINGS GUARD( The H.Q)
ROOM 390

" Special agent white , report to the M.D Office"

   He sighs as he puts on his white long coat and heads out.

***

" Agent white you have an important mission. You are to save the heiress of the MGC  and this is how she looks like"

A picture of a young girl appears on the screen.

" What's the situation"

" She is been chased by some assinators, The CEO called directly ..."

" You mean Mr Matthew kings "

" Yes Mr kings. He wanted you to get the mission done quietly, By quietly he met just to rescue the heiress don't do anything else"

" Got it" agent white said leaving immediately.

***

Kings guard; is a safety and protection  company that ensures safety and protection to it's clients. The company has two main the division.

The Guards , these are ones who protect rich and important people. The Agents , these are ones that goes on  missions like rescue, Retrieval and so on.

      The company is only Exclusive to rich and wealthy people because poor or average people can't afford it, so poor or average people mostly go to the police.

Kings Guards is the number one safety and security agency  in Africa and the CEO is no one other than Matthew and yes that same Matthew.

***

      In the forest, standing on one of the tree branches, agent white looks around, trying to look for the heiress.

       A woman runs ahead as some men chase after her, the men began to shot at her , and every bullet did not miss her. Her screams where tormenting, still yet as she falls on the ground the men didn't stop shooting.

       As much as Agent white hated the entire scenary, he was given direct orders to only rescue the heiress not to do anything else.

He heard footsteps and he turn towards the sounds, a young girl was running towards the direction where the other woman screams was been heard. He could guess that the young girl was the Heiress.

Climbing down from the tree, he takes  Out an handkerchief. She stoped running and he walked behind her , grabbing both of her hands, he place the handkerchief on her nose. She struggles for a few minutes before passing out.

***

" Do me a big favor. I know that you are not a guard but I know that you are the only one who can protect  the heiress. You see her mother did so much for me, and I made her a promise that I will protect her daughter...." Matthew stated

Agent white cuts in. " Sir what do you want me to do".

" Keep a close her on her. Infact be her personal bodyguard"

" With all due respect, I am not a guard, am an agent , I go on rescue missions not to escort some rich girl. Besides doesn't she already have bodyguards" Agent white said.

" Well she had bodyguards still yet she was almost killed. So I need someone capable "

" Look for someone else sir"

" You are the only I can trust .... "

" My answer is still no " Leaves the office.

***