CHAPTER (16) Must find out

Amar

I ended up sleeping late and didn't have enough rest because why you ask? I was trying to figure if my theory was right.

I sigh as I stood up on my feet.

I am 25% sure of my theory. I would  have loved to dig into my mother's death and find out but my grandmother just has to be LYNDA MARTIN.

And there is no way I can change her mind , you know the woman that wrote laters to me up till two weeks ago was way nicer.

I won't lie am kinda sacred if not even Terrified but still am curious I want to know.

I walk to the bathroom's door as I was about to open it...

*KNOCK*

I rolled my eyes knowing full well that it was proberly one of the maid.

" Come in" I said grabbing a towel.

Just then Up to ten maids walked into my.....I mean Lynda's room I passed the night in her quarters but of course before I woke up, she was gone.

" What is it? " I said nonchalantly as I stare at one of the maid who I could guess came to deliver a message. .

" hmmm Young Heiress you have a visitor" she said nervously.

I couldn't tell if I was happy or nervous but I was definitely surprised. Who would want to visit me ?I have no friends, literally.

FEW MINUTES LATER

I got ready and head down stairs.

'proberly after ?I can go check on agent big head. I would be lying if I said I didn't care about him after all he risked his life for me. I will just swallow my pride and see him before I leave'

I walked down the stairs and I saw a familiar face. My heart sinked no matter how many times I see this face I will never get used to it.

The replica of Slivia Collins.........

" Good morning Young heiress" Crystal smiled at me,I took my sit close to her before nodding my head as response for her greeting.

Facing down looking at my feet I could not look into those eyes. 'now I know how does people who knew my mother feel when they look at me'.

" Thank you.."she said hugging with tears flowing down. I was confused..

I looked up to meet those brown eyes.
" Why are you thanking me for. What have I done that deserves appreciation. " I said in a low voice.

She smiled and pulled away from the hug. " you got justice for my mother, " rolled her eyes. " Even though it was not total justice,atleast those who killed her are behind bars. That alone makes me so happy, now she can rest in the blossom of the Lord. "

I gave her a confused look." What did you mean....." She cuts in

" Oh please stop feigning innocence. I know who you are and what you did." She said rolling her eyes.

I was beyond shocked, My eyes were twitching.

" You know?despite my mother was in America and I was in Nigeria we were very close to each other. We will spend hours talking and laughing. We knew each other like the back of our hands. She told me a day ahead that she was coming to Nigeria. I kept it a secret because she wanted to surprise the entire family but l later on told everyone. The night of the attack she called me......

***Flashback ,the night of Amar's arrival.

Slivia runs towards the opposite direction of Amar's hiding place.