CHAPTER (12) Covered up

***
" Am so happy I could meet you" Crystal said with a faint smile.

Amar was still in shock, still unable to compose herself.

Steering at the Replica of a woman that once loved and cared for her, teardrops roll down her checks.

Sitting down opposite each other at the Company's cafe.

Amar could not find the right words to say to her, was she to console her for her lost or was she to encourage her to move on with her life or was it better to just be quiet.

The Silence was uncomfortable for Crystal but she knew why Amar was quiet.

"  My mother's funeral was not done in respectful manner. So am  holding a  reception at our family's church to pay due respect to her resting soul. And I want you to come" Crystal said going straight to the point.

Amar opens her mouth to say something but she couldn't find her voice.

" Am sorry. I know me apologizing will not change anything but to be honest I can never forgive myself for what happened. It was partially my fault, if not even totally" Amar said with an heavy heart.

Crystal was bewildered. She narrowed her gaze towards Amar.

" What are you talking about it not your fault. It never was and never will  be. This things happen" Crystal said casually.

Amar looked directly at Crystal. 'someone being shot to death , is  normally?' Amar said inwardly before voicing out.

" What do you mean?" Amar asked in order to understand Crystal.

Crystal stretches and Replied. " My mother died of cancer. According to what I was told she was battling with  her life for fifteen years"

Amar eyes widened In shock.

***
I can't believe this. Slivia never had cancer neither was she sick. She was shot dead. I mean I was there.

" Who gave you that information" I asked with a more serious expression.

" Well just A week ago. A corpse was brought to our house. And was buried the same day, the police claimed it was my mother but we were not allowed to get even a glimpse of it. But  The tests proved that the corpse was truly my mother because I had my  doubts. They told us that her body was rotten because of the cancer which was very deadly. Because of her urgent burial she wasn't given the proper respect she needed....." 

I wasn't even listening to Any other thing Crystal said. What the hell?. She was buried urgently? And the relatives didn't even have a glimpse of the corpse?. Something aren't right here.

Facing Crystal I said with a false smile.

" Okay I will make it to the Reception" I said standing up, I need to talk to my grandmother.

" Wait. You don't even know the location or the date or even the time"

" My personal bodyguard will get those details for me" I said looking at agent yellow before walking away.

***
I walked into the elevator with thoughts running through my head.

Why did the police tell such a big lie and why did.....

The elevator stopped and I walked out.

Opening the door of my grandmother's office. I couldn't find her.

Lucy walks in. " Madam is on a meeting." Smiles " you came earlier than I expected".

Lucy waited for my response and when she couldn't get any she walked away.