CHAPTER (8)

The sound of a broken bottle being smashed on the wall could be heard, and a loud laughter came right after it.

" Shut up your flithy mouth, I don't want to hear a single sound from you"
She said obviously angry.

" am sorry but the way your plan backfire against you, is just too funny that I can't hold back my laughter"
Jeff said laughing.

Despite being tied to a chair with metal chains, he seems to be having the time of his life.

Bunches the wall. " Damn it. I was so close , so close to being the President of MGC, I had the judge right under my fingertips , he would have handed everything to me if not for that old hag" she Fired back at Jeff.

" Old hag? You mean your Aunty ,Right ?" Jeff said dramatically.

" Oh please. I stopped seeing that woman as my aunt right from the day my uncle died. She is more like my RIVAL. After all we both want the same thing" Emiliana said.

" But can I ask you a question?. Why are you keeping me here?" Jeff said confused.

" Because I want to ...."

***

That entire scenery appears in a screen and a loud laughter came from the one and only viewer , who was watching the footage on the screens with a broad smile while eating popcorns.

" What a show " laughs even more.

***
6:10 am

I yawn as I sat up on my bed, almost immediately after I woke up. All thanks to agent pink I stayed up till 2am arguing about who between the both of us is more stupid.

Funny as it sounds I kinda like the fact that he doesn't address me as YOUNG HEIRESS,but I would have preferred it if he had pick another name other than TINY. I mean am not that short, am just Five foot six, okay?
And am only seventeen am still growing. Who am I kidding?.

" Good morning, Young heiress" Amber, Nnena and Ruth said at the same thing.

Amber is my personal hairstylist, Nnena my personal makeup artist and Ruth is my pendicurist. And they all stay in my quarters living in their hostel of course.

" What's the occasion?. It not as if am going anywhere" I asked.

" You are. Madam Lynda requested your presence and along with everyother member of the Martins family to join her for breakfast"

Jessica said walking in to my room with a beautiful dress.

" Not just that you will be accompanying Madam Lynda to Work today". She added dropping the dress on the bed.

" Girls over to you make her look stunning" Jessica said to the girls.

" Yes ma !" They chrous and got into work.

A HOUR AND TWENTY MINUTES LATER

I look at my reflection, I have never been made this beautiful in my entire life.

My hair was let down on one shoulder , braided beautifully.

I was putting on a golden coloured pencil gown, the length was a bit below my knee. Golden glass heels was added to the mix and I truly looked like a woman of GOLD.

" Wow , young heiress you have nice curves"
Ruth said looking at my hips.

Slivia always used to tease me about them. " Amar you are not getting taller neither are you getting bigger. But your ass and hips are twice your size" she would laugh about it.

" Young heiress!" Nnena said bringing me back to reality.

" You need to getting going you don't want to be late, do you ? " Amber said.

" No" I said grabbing my hand bag and walking out of my room.

All the maids lined up to greet me as I walk down the stairs.

" Good morning Young heiress" There all chrous.

" Good morning to you all" I responded as I walked out of the mansion, just to meet agent blue.

" What are you doing?" I said as he turned around.

" Steering at the sun" he said sarcastically.

" Continue steering at the sun, perhaps the vitamin coming from the sun can help reset your brain"i said walking to the car surprised not to see a driver. " Where is the driver ?" I asked.

" You are steering at him " Agent big head said.

" What ? You ?" I said dumbfounded.

" Is , me " he said mimicking my voice. This guy is so annoying.

" Why ?" I said pissed.

" Because am handsome " he said winking at me.

" It's like the white coat you are wearing, have covered up some of your senses" I said.

" Tiny , mind the way you speak to me" he said opening the door of the car

" Agent WHITE HEAD...." I was about to fire back some insults at him before he picked me up like a child and put me in the car.

I open my mouth like a fish unable to say any thing, this is the highest height of insult I have ever received in my entire life. Yes I know that I am small but he just picked me up like I was nothing, and put me in the car like I was weightless. Oh he will pay for this.....

***
MAIN MANSION

The main mansion is the biggest and the most beautiful mansion in the Estate. At is located at the centre of the Estate. Lynda is the only one who stays there, it is sometimes used for a general breakfast with all the family members and to summon meetings.

***

The car stops right in front of the The main mansion. Agent white pretending to be a gentleman, opens the door for Amar and gives her his hand , Amar was bewildered but still took the nice gesture while it lasted.

Walking in the mansion Amar becomes nervous, she had only meet her grandmother and no other family member.

Amar had already prepared her mind for the worst type of scenerio;

Everybody gets angry with her and kicks her out of the main mansion or Daggers of insults fired straight to her heart but to her greatness surprise.

" Amar my long lost Relatives please take your sit right next to me" one of them said with a contagious smile

" Amar do you want some fried chicken" another said serving Amar some fried chicken.

" Amar you look gorgeous"

" She looks just like her mother"

" I know right "

" What the hell......" Amar said shocked out of her mind As Lynda burst in a loud laughter.

______________________________________

Hey guys if you enjoying the story so far pls follow me and vote for my story. Leave a comment below.

The question of the day: why do you think the Relatives are being nice to Amar?

Much love

Your Authoress

Treprincle 🌺🌺