CHAPTER (18) A lead ?

Amar

" What? young heiress what did you just say? " the Head  guard asked.

" I said stop the car!" I yelled when I noticed that the car was still moving.

" Madam president gave us strict order to...." I didn't even pay attention to whatever he had to say before I spoke.

" I wouldn't repeat myself" I said sternly with a piercing glare.

' when said I was done pretending to be ESTELLA MARTINS I meant it. '

***

       The driver immediately took a 'U' turn and head back to the Estate. While the Bodyguards try their best to avoid Amar's glance. Despite being Trained for years they were  scared of her.

there have never been any one who  can actually withstand my True self without an ounce of fear running down their spine.'   Amar chuckled inwardly.

Few hours later

***MARTIN ESTATE ( AMAR'S QUARTERS) 7:30pm.

" I hear that the Heiress left the country earlier today"

Jessica said to the elder Eve while washing the dishes.

Elder Eve is the oldest Employee of the Martins Estate. She has been working for the Martins for 40 years.
She is the head maid of Martins Estate in General.

" And that madam president ( Lynda) went on a business trip today "

Elder Eve  sighs. " That business Trip is just an excuse. I fear for madam you know?"

" Me too. Honestly that woman went through alot she deserves happiness"

Jessica said as both of them returns quarters as they continue their conversation.

" She lost her husband and then years later she lost her daughter. The young Heiress is all she has. That was the reason she was taken to U.S so she could be safe" Jessica added.

Elder Eve chuckled. " Even if she is taken to another planet..."

Turns to look at Slivia straight in the eyes. They stopped walking.

" They Will hunt her down and end her. I know for a fact but I don't want her to die like her mother did. So I am going to do anything in my power to protect her...." Jessica said

Elder Eve looks away from Jessica's eyes with a smirk

" Jessica let me give you a piece of Advice." .Places her left hand on Jessica right shoulder.

" Don't do anything at all just watch because that is the only thing you can do. " Gulps down nothing.

Narrows her gaze and speaks more intimidately.    "If you decide to put your nose in where it does not belong, you will find yourself in six feets."

Points her index finger at Jessica.        "Take a good look at Slivia.  she is dead and Jeff is no where to be found, Rose is in the hospital hanging on to life support and as Danika,she was smart enough to run away. "

Turn her back on Jessica walking away slowly as she say. " That is what happens to outsiders who  interfere in Martins problem.....the only thing you can do is watch that is the only thing that kept me alive for the past years"

Elder Eve leaves as Jessica grips the hams of gown as fear run down her spine.......

***

Amar

I stepped out of the limo as I walked straight into my mansion.

Walking in, the confused and bothered look the maids all had in their faces made me smirk.