CHAPTER (20)The Garden of Estella

Amar

The Garden of Estella....

" Why?"  I yell out my lungs in anger and in sadness. " Why did you not  fight back or ever stand up for yourself  at the right time. " My voice cracks as my eyes began to water.

The rain falls heavily and I was kneeling at my mother's grave as tears roll down my eyes.

" I never knew what you went through, I only concluded you lived a happy and fulfilling. Life....Hic....Hic....
Hic.... That I tried to copy what you were never .... Est....No, Mother! " 

The rain completely drenches me wet as I continue crying, Placing my right hand upon her grave.

" I swear that those who took your life and those who made your life miserable are going to get a more painful punishment than they can ever imagine......Am going to look for each and every one of them. "

standing up I turned around to see agent white a few metres away from me with an umbrella. He walks towards me covering me with the umbrella. Walking beside each other as we walked back to the car. After having a not so lovely talk over tea with Elder Eve.

     I went to pay a  visit to The garden of Estella. The Martin family are even more ridiculous than I thought. If a member of the family dies , the dead is buried in a  private land in its quarters. And that particular place is given a name. My mother's was ' the garden of Estella '. It was not as if there were any flowers there.

Sitting at the back of the Car as Agent white drove back to My quarters. I couldn't get a grip of myself, Why am I like this?. Am always so cold and scary sometimes but too Emotional. I wish I didn't have heart. So I can send my mother's KILLERS to six feets because they don't deserve to go to jail.

" What are you going to do now ?" Agent white asks.

" Why is it that you keeping me that question Everytime something like this happens?" I asked him instead.

" Because I want to know what our next course of action is ?" He answered still driving.

" Our? You mean mine. Honestly, I don't why you always want to get involved. Do you pity me?" I asked as I continue crying. " I must look very stupid to you. After all am nothing but a Rich and stubborn little girl. Right? "

He sighs. " I never meant those things I said, I only said that because I was upset that you were there. Do you know that if anything had happened to you , I would never had forgiven myself because it is my duty to protect you "

I looked up to see that the car had stopped and that agent white was steering at me with those beautiful blue eyes. " I don't pity you. I Admire you. " I was touched by his words.

" You Know when Mr Kings asked me to be your personal bodyguard, I refused because I thought you were just like ever other Rich girl, who loved pretty things and had a character issues. The type of girl of who is pampered and spoilt but I could never be more wrong. You are different Amar. You know it. That is why am going to help you anyway I can "

I chuckled while crying, he started the car again and continued driving.
" Am going to ask again. What are you going to do now ? "He asked.

I smirked using my thumb to wipe away my tears. " Get as much info as I  can get before turning EIGHTEEN"

" Good. We have Two months............ That's enough time " He said driving into my mansion's gates.

He stopped the car right after packing the car. I got down on my own as I reflect on Every single thing  Elder Eve and I had discussed.