CHAPTER (19)The Talk Over Tea

Amar

The next morning......

       Standing by the mirror I fell in love with my Reflection, feeling free and happy I smiled.

Nnena and the rest of the maid all looked at me with a narrowed gaze.

Nnena clear her throat before speaking to me.

" Young heiress are you really going to Leave your room looking like that ?" points at me.

" Of course" I beamed  with a sincere smile.

  " Is there anything wrong with the way am looking?. Do I look ugly ?" I said turning to face the maids with a cold glare.

Bowing down they said at the same time. " No , young heiress you are beautiful no matter what or how you dress."

I know for a fact that does words , were insincere because that was not what they thought but I don't really care.

" Good. You can all leave now " They immediately walked out one after another, shutting the door behind them.

I turned back to the mirror smiling at my reflection. Other than designer gowns , I was putting on a pair of blue jeans trousers, and a pink blouse that revealed my shoulders.

Other times,  either pack my hair in a ponytail or a messy bun. Why? Because that how my mother's hair always looked like, it was either in a ponytail or a messy bun. I spent my all life trying to be like her, But not any more.

I smiled taking my hand bag and putting a strand of my hair behind my ear, Taking my sunglasses I stepped out of my room.

***

   Amar steps out of her room with confidence and for the first time in her life she loved the way she looked.

" Young heiress? What are you wearing....." Jessica asked but Amar cuts in.

" Clothes." Amar stated nonchalantly walking down the stairs as her glass heels made sharp sounds on the marble flour.

Jessica looks around her before rushing to Amar. " Go back and change before anyone sees you....."

Amar cuts in. " So what if anyone sees me?" She walks to the living room as Jessica runs after her.

" Young heiress? You can't go out of your quarters looking like this. Go to room and I will bring a beautiful dress for you...." Grabs Amar's hand pulling her towards the stairs.

Pissed off Amar says. " No! " Sternly she pulls her hand from Jessica's grip.
" From today Henceforth" looking at Jessica's eyes with a piercing glare.

".......... Nobody and I mean Nobody is to pick out a dress for me or is to false me to wear one......it is my body so I will decide what to wear. Have ......I.... Made .... MYSELF CLEAR! " Amar walks away.

bows " Yes ma. I am so sorry for my rudeness young heiress" for a moment there she had forgotten that Amarianna Martins was not just any  17 years old girl but.....

The Heiress of The World's richest and biggest business corporation in world. She might just be a child but she is a billionaire and also the richest person in the world......

' from now on am going to mind the things I say or do. One small mistake can cost me my head, Elder Eve was right it is better for me not to get involved. '

***

Amar

       I walked out the mansion in anger, I hated the fact that Everyone around me gets the right to decide what they think is best for me. For goodness sake and not just a little girl, I will  be Eighteen in two months time and I am going to take over MGC right after that.