CHAPTER (23)Help me, please!

Amar

The next day

".....Nnena Noma you are under arrest for the murder of Evelyn Ojo and Bethel Johnson..........." The police officers said cuffing Nnena.

" I didn't do it I promise....i...." Before she could finish her sentence Emiliana had already slapped her across the face.

" You should be ashamed of yourself poisoning someone that was like a mother to all.."Emiliana burst into tears.

" Officers take her away right this moment.." Lynda said in annoyance.

Without further time wasted Nnena was draged out of the Estate in cuffs by the police officers.

Emiliana and Vivian burst into incredible tears, hugging each other and calling Elder Eve and bethel's names.

" Drama queens , always wanting attention" I said inwardly, rolling my eyes.

Lynda went outside with Elric to discuss some important matters as she will put it.

" I wonder what it is ,they are discussing"

I as usual, held up my Cold expression, I wasn't surprised neither was I shocked.

I mean I saw it coming.......

Last Night.....

I felt someone hold my hands from behind and I turned around only to see Nnena in tears.

My own pain melted away like ice, I was only bothered by the person right in front of me.

" Young Heiress......I...was me....I w... was the one who killed Elder Eve and bethel, I was the one..." My eyes widened in shock as I  steer at her.

I didn't want to believe Nnena was a killer, there is no way she could have killed them and even if she did, she would never come to confess to me.

I hugged her and took her hand leading her to the garden , all the lights of my quarters had been switched off. After all it was late already.

" Tell me everything that happened"

I said as we sat down on the grass.

" I don't even know where to begin. " She said as tears roll down her eyes.

I waited for her to calm down a bit before I said. " Begin from that night"

She nodded and took a deep breath.

***

February 16th, Two days ago.
( 2:00am)

" Ahhhhhhhh" screams as she wakes up from a nightmare.

Nnena felt a bit uneasy and anxious for no reason. Well she has been feeling like this every night since the day she started working here

She hated the fact that she never felt comfortable in a hostel room that was almost twice the size of her parents living room back home.

Standing to her feet, she left her room to have a glass milk , it always helped her go back to sleep.

After having almost ten glasses of milk and was still unable to go back to sleep she decided to get fresh air  instead.

She left the mansion enjoying the breeze as it brushes her check. Her mind felt more at ease and less anxious but she was no way sleepy.

Walking and walking with Trival things in her mind,Nnena didn't realize that she was already at the Main Quarters (Lynda's quarters).

Turning back , someone holds her shoulder and she flinched.

" Nnena relax, what are you doing here...." She asked.