CHAPTER (7) In The Darks.

Panting heavily, I ran as fast as I could, I don't know how I ended up in the forest but the trees were falling one after the other, and ground was becoming slippery. The sounds of gunshots echoed through out the forest.

       I stumbled on a tree branch falling flat on my face. I heard a scream I looked up.

" Amar, I got you , give me your hand"
Lynda stretched her hand forward. I was glad that it was my grandmother at least I was safe.

I gave her my hand. She pulled me up smiling widely at me. " You don't know me". She pushes me into a hole , I kept falling and falling and falling......

***
" Ahhhhhhhh !"  I woke up screaming with tears flowing down my eyes, and sweat all over my body.

It was just a nightmare but it felt so real. I run my hands through my hair. The maids came running.

" Young heiress, we heard you scream,  are you okay" the head maid of quarters asked

" Am fine" I said trying to catch my breath.

" Should I contact Madam Lynda "

" No"I said. " I just need some fresh air" I added leaving them all in my room.

***
      It's been two days since the court final hearing. I now live in Martins Estate.Having my own separate quarters, my own personal maids and Bodyguards.

      My quarters comprises of a big mansion with nothing less than twenty rooms I guess and a pool, along with a garden and so much more.

I haven't seen my grandmother in the pass the two day, I guess she must be busy.

***
    I walked to my favorite spot, which was the garden. According to the maids,my mother was the one who planted flowers in the garden.

     I sat on the grass, and looked above . My eyes met with the beautiful sky , the stars looked wonderful and the moon was shining so bright.

    Comparing my life now to what to what it was a few weeks ago. I kind of  prefer my life a few weeks ago at least then I had Slivia.

     Only the thought of her breaks my heart into a thousand pieces. The most pain part is that I couldn't do anything.

    I couldn't save her....neither could I get justice for her....

It been two days and yet the police couldn't find anything not even a clue.

" I hate this , I hate everything, I hate my life, I hate this world. I hate it all" I  cry out.

" You know many people would kill to be in your shoes "

I knew it he was here....Agent white...

FLASHBACK

( The night of the final hearing)

" So this the living room" the head maid (Jessica) said showing me around.

" You mean to tell me that this entire..." Knowing what I was about to say Jessica cuts in.

" Yes young heiress, this portion of the Martin estate is your quarters, Every member of the Martins family has his/ her own quarters"

" Wow" I muttered admiring the mansion which was twice the size of my mansion in the U.S .

" I will show you to your room, rest for now and tomorrow I will give you a full tour of your quarters" Jessica said and I happily followed her.

AT MIDNIGHT

     I  woke up from a Nightmare Sacred out of my mind.

      I roll on the bed contemplating whether to call one of the maids to get a glass of water or I get it myself.