CHAPTER (17)The True colours of Amar

Amar

I  walked in the long empty hallway that had nothing but pictures of every member of the Martins that ever existed, making a stop at the portrait of my mother.

I couldn't hold it anymore, I fall down to floor as I  cried deeply.

I thought I killed her.

I thought she died because of me.

I hated myself, blamed myself for the death of my mother thinking I caused it. Only for me to find out she died in a fire accident that happened 16 years ago.

" Was your death really an accident or was it deliberate" sniffs.

Deep within myself I knew that it was not an accident but I didn't want to believe someone murdered my mother, Someone deprived me of having a beautiful childhood, someone took the chances of me growing in a normal environment.

I kept crying and crying until.....

" Young heiress it's time" someone yelled.

I stood to my feet adjusting my gown ,wiping away my tears and walking out of the hall.

***

As the limo along with a convoy drove out of the estate. So many thoughts cloud my mind.

'maybe this the best time to do. Going away from Nigeria'  I said to myself t

' oh please don't give lame excuse for your cowardice' a voice in my head.

***

" Stop !" I said as the car stoped.

" Young heiress is there problem?"
The body guards asked at the same time.

I looked at them , 6ft tall black muscular men.

I didn't bother to respond, I opened the door as I walked into building.

Gerald medical center.

Where Agent white is been treated. I wanted to see his Annoying face and atleast voice out a little thank you.

The moment I stepped into the building everyone's eyes where on me . Some where whispering to one another

"Isn't that the heiress of MGC "

Other where taking photos.

" She is so photogenic"

While Few bowed as if I was some kind of royalty.

I paid no attention to any of them, I have a lot going through my head , first the fact am not safe, second the fact that my mother was killed and third the fact that there are more than one person that is behind it all. And my only question still remains why?.

Why do they want to kill me ?

What have I ever done to them?

What do I have that they want?

Walking to the receptionist, I stopped on my track as I made another dreadful discovery

Could it be that they are after MGC or are they against MGC  but either way am sure that it has something to do with MGC.

" Are you just going stand there looking like a lost puppy " That always annoying voice spoke.

I turned around to see the same big head I decided to pay a visit.

***
" So what brings you here all of a sudden ?"

I look around the hospital's surrounding and I spotted a field where there was a bench. Few people where in the field some were playing games, others where having a picnic.