CHAPTER (10) Estella's blood

"  I don't need you. Agent big head, thought you were Lucy" I said engrosed in the documents.

He said something but I didn't quite listen.

Something about the records were not adding, I felt like something was off.

Lucy walked into the office. " Who is he" she asked.

" My personal bodyguard"  I said taking the laptop from her. She then whispered into my ears.

" He is cute. Does he have a girlfriend, my younger sister is very much single" I was dumbfounded by what Lucy had said.

" Seriously Lucy ?. You know what you can leave" I said pointing at the door .

She pouts as she leaves. I sigh as I look into some information concerning the Martins Cosmetics.

" The last company founded by the late Estella Martins in the year 2023"
That is about twenty years ago.

" The company number one product PERFECT LOVE  becomes the number one most popular organic lotion in the Africa, brighten the complexion of black women, it's flagrance lasts up to 24 hours....." I scrow down to read some other articles about it.

" It sales varies from 1.5 Million to 10.6 Million products in general. "
But if they sale as much how come are they suffering loss. I don't understand?.

I place both of hands on my jaw. Before solving a problem you need to first out the source of the problem.

How can a company how alot loss whileas they have good amount of sales?.

Unless?

I look into the laptop again and typed the recent quality of the product PERFECT LOVE.

I got alot of bad feedbacks that hit like a bombplast

" When PERFECT LOVE was first launched it was the best of best lotion but now the quality is no longer good, the fragrance doesn't even last up to an hour"

" PERFECT LOVE has lost its perfection"

" I apply perfect love on my skin and now have skin reactions"

" Martins Cosmetics should refund all the money we spent on this useless products"

" not only did they increase the price but they decrease the quality. I hate it"

I closed the laptop because I couldn't contain the negatives feedbacks anymore.

I think I understand why the company is running out loss, the good quality was no longer there and the price increase immensely. But why?.

I put a call across to Lucy. " Can you come to the office I need to have a word with you".

Lucy walked in and sat down beside me , steering at agent blue who was busy operating his phone.

" Lucy do you have any idea of when PERFECT LOVE lost its quality and how long Martins Cosmetics been running on a huge loss"

" Hmmm I think it all started around the year 2030 , yeah am sure" Lucy said.

" What has my grandmother been doing about it? " I asked.

" Well madam Lynda has been investing alot of money in the company, hoping that it will bounce back, but the more money she spends on the company, the more loss it brings back as result. She was even thinking of shutting down the company by end of the year" Lucy Explained.

" Oh I see, where is the company located?" I asked with my own intentions.

" Edo State. Why are you asking? "