CHAPTER (14)Lynda's love

**( MARTIN ESTATE, MAIN MANSION)

" What a stressful day " Lynda growls placing her coat on the Bed.

Sits down tiredly and says inwardly ' can't wait for Amar to be old enough so I can get the rest I deserved'

Looks at the portrait on the wall right above  the TV. She sighs.

" I wish, I honestly wish the both of you were here."

closes her eyes and Exhales.

" The love of my life" walks to the portrait. " and my pride,I lost the both of you. and all I have is........". A maids barges in.

Lynda frowns " I thought I said I wanted no disturbance...." Turns to see the expression on the maid's face and is shocked. " What happened?"

" Madam....hmmmm....t..th..e..."

Lynda rolled her eyes and gave a more nicer look. The maid calms down alittle and screams with all her might.

" The young Heiress is MISSING"

Those words kept echoing in Lynda's head and she snapped.

" What the hell are saying" her eyes twitches.

***

       In an instant the entire police force was mobilized in search of the heiress.

Lynda runs out of the main mansion, rushing into the car. With many thoughts running through her head, the driver starts the engine and drives behind the Police cars, Luckily Amar's location had already been found but Lynda was still restless.

Her mind driffs off to the past.......

FLASHBACK

" Mom I need to talk to you" Estella said reaching for  her mother's hand.

" Est am kind of busy" Lynda said without even sparing a glance at her.
Engrosed in the  files before her.

" Mom it's important....."Estella was interrupted by her angry mother.

" Nothing is more important to me right now than sorting out these files" Lynda said dismissing Estella.

Estella walks away hurt and sad.

Lynda rushes through her work so as to go home as soon as possible to have that long talk with Estella.

She could sense something was wrong  but didn't want to be distracted from her work.

Finally she was on her way home,  slowly  driving into the Estate she hears screams. Confused, she comes down her car to witness something she would never forget in her life

" ESTELLA!"  Lynda screams running into  the mansion which on fire but was stopped halfway by her bodyguards

" Where is my daughter? where is Estella? " Lynda said crying as she trys to run into the mansion again but was stopped.

" Estella? " Tears roll down like a stream.

The president of MGC has been reported dead...

She throws an iron that completely destroys the TV. Lynda burst into tears hating herself and everyone else

The sudden death of the world's boss queen ;Estella Martins.

Looks at the newspaper and burst into tears. Wailing and regretting every action she took. 'why didn't I hear her out.if only I knew what she wanted to tell me?'