CHAPTER (21) So it was True?

Amar

 wanting to find out the truth and getting to the bottom of it, I had hoped that my family had nothing to do with my mother's death.

But all of my hopes.....and....wants.....
Went down the drain........

The very next morning...............

***

The next morning...03:45am

I woke up immediately as I heard footsteps around my room. At the speed of light I sat up.

I rolled my eyes at agent white. " Seriously what are you doing here at this hour. Huh? How did you even get in" I said crossing my arms across my chest.

The look on his face freaked me out. He had that ' something bad happened' kind of stare.

Looking directly at his eyes I asked. " What happened?"

" Something unpleasant "

***

Amar rans out of her room in tears , not being able to control herself. Rushing down the stairs so many thoughts ran through her mind.

Her mansion was dead slient no single maid was around like usual. She runs out of her mansion in a purple sparkling pjamas.

Agent white strolls behind her with both of his hands in his pockets. He was less in a hurry.

Amar ran so fast as her untied hair sways from from left to right. She ran past so many mansion's untill she finally made a stop at her destination.

***

Amar

I slowly walked into the maid hostel in the Main Quarters ( Lynda's quarters).

It was crowded with so many maid, but the moment they saw me, there separated like the red Sea and made way for me.

I walked slowly with ever fibre of my being not just been scared out of my mind but as angry.

The security guards were standing in my way, blocking me from seeing what I came for.

" Young heiress, whatever is there is not pleasant to see." One of them said.

" Move!" I say holding back my tears.

" Young heiress you don't really want to see this right now"

" Move !" The tears roll down. " I said Move. It's not a request but an order and I will not repeat myself again" I said with icing glare.

They immediately moved away. I saw two dead bodies covered in white sheets, as I move closer to the bodies to unveil it I remembered Agent White words a few minutes ago.

' two dead bodies have been found in the maid hostel of the main mansion and they have been identified...'

I removed the sheet of the first body closing my eyes. I slowly opened my eyes....

' one of the bodies is that of a junior maid known as bethel Patrick....'

I looked at the beautiful but dead girl in front of my eyes. Covering the sheets I managed to stand up walking to the other courpse shivering...

Unveiling the sheets, this time around I didn't close my eyes before doing it and I wished I did.

' while the other is....... Evelyn Ojo best known as Elder Eve...' Agent White's voice said in head again

I staggered back and lost my balance, I fell in the floor.

I sat there on the floor looking at does bodies. One of a woman I knew, even if it was just for a day ,the other of that same woman granddaughter, I had heard of but have never seen.

' you know? Am going to die before tomorrow morning Right?' Elder Eve's words ranged in my ears

So she was right ? Everything she said was true. She died....no she was killed because she gave so much information to me. What the hell is happening?.

***

(THE MARTINS RECEPTION HALL, MARTIN ESTATE)

Two days later.........

" Evelyn was more than just our maid. She was our caretaker and also she was part of our family. They say that family are related by blood but I believe that they are related by bond...
The bond Evelyn had with us was.."

Tears deeply." She worked for us for forty years, and her granddaughter also was a part.."

The look on my face could kill a demon. I was heavily irritated, disgusted, annoyed , paranoid just name the word.

It has been two days ever since  Elder Eve and bethel was dead and there made it look like Elder Eve died a peaceful death  in her sleep and bethel who was stabbed to death, committed suicide after hearing the dead of the only member of her family.

The worst path is that Nobody and I mean Nobody had talked about it till today. Non of the family members feel disturbed about the cause of their death, infact there act like it never happened and run away like a plague from every discussion that would lead to their death.

And now that it was their funeral ? Everybody was acting like they were truly sad and concerned about it, just because the media is here. They love to paint themselves so good in front of the public.

" The heiress of MGC has a word or two to say about the marvelous woman and her granddaughter" The MC said as everyone gave a round of applause.

I stood up in my black gown walking to the stage. Standing in front of the audience, there was a screen in front of me that only I could see , it had everything I was supposed say.

But everything written there was all nonsense, they wrote it as if I had known the woman all my life, and they were trying to hide the cause of her death under the mask of Old age.

I chuckled inwardly, These people don't know me. I don't follow instructions, I give instructions.

Ignoring the screen and speaking from my heart holding the mic. " I would like to say a good day to all of you and I will like to thank you for being here. Elder Eve and I recently got acquainted, she was so nice to me , infact she was the kindest woman I have ever meet. She was a very selfless woman. Giving up her life for the greater good,she knew she was going to die don't get me wrong she was never sick."

The crowd begins to murmur as all the family members were dumbfounded

" Today is February Eighteen and I  promise with my life that I Amarianna Martin will get to the bottom of this "

Glaring hard at the crowd. " Everyone of you that are behind all of this. If I get my hands on you. I will you burn alive to face the same pain and anguish, Elder Eve and her granddaughter had to go through. Since taking a life seems to be a clear a judgement for you. You don't deserve to live......And don't think I will feel bad but instead I sit your funeral reception and eat fried chicken with a smirk on my face "

Dropping the mic I walked out of the reception with agent white strolling behind me.

I opened the car door despite the flashes of cameras all over me. The Bodyguards were doing a great job keeping them away from me.

The Engine of the car started as we drove of.  " What did you find?"  I asked  agent white

" It turns out that Elder Eve and bethel  was poisoned by one of your quarters maid........."

______________________________________

Hey guys it your Authoress, sorry I didn't undate for the past days. Been going through alot.

Either ways if you love my novel just follow me. If you love this chapter vote, and if you have an idea of your the traitor maid is kindly comment.

Love y'all

Your Not too happy Authoress

Treprincle 😥😥😥

See you all in the next chapter....

Chapter Twenty two: Who is it?