CHAPTER ( 22 ) Who is it ?

***

   Amar

I was so shocked that  not even  a single word I could voice out.

" Are you not going to ask me......" Agent White said removing his sunglasses revealing his blue eyes.

I cut in. " Who did it? "

" That I don't know. The CCTV footage only revealed the Uniform of your Quarters maids"

I was speechless, I knew that some of the workers in Estate are not trustworthy but I never expected it to be any of my maids.

' wonderful, just wonderful......" I said sarcastically in my mind.

" So ?" He said with a smirk.

I sigh a few times." As soon as we arrive in my mansion, I want you to find out about those maids who left the mansion before the incident occurred on that very day " I said as tears threatens to fall.

' no Amar you have to be strong, hold on, pull yourself together , Crying won't change anything'

I gave myself encouraging words as wiped away my tears.

" What are you going to do?" Agent white asked with curious look

Sniffing  I said" Get answers...."

***(AMAR'S MANSION, AMAR'S ROOM)

Few Hours later

" So Only three of the maids left The mansion before the incident ".

Agent White said as I nodded for him to continue. " Head maid Jessica, Nnena and Olivia".

' Olivia only started working as a maid three days ago, Nnena is too kind-hearted to do something like that, and head maid Jessica is definitely not the one. But it has to be one of them "

I looked up steering at my phone, Agent White had sent me the Footage on WhatsApp, And the video didn't really show much order than a person wearing my quarters uniform giving  both elder Eve and bethel some tea.
Footage didn't even reveal the person's face only the backside.

   Ever since we arrived at my mansion,I had been watching the video over and over again Trying to find some clues.

I sighs turning around to face agent white. " Call them in one after the other"

He nods and walks out of my room.

To come to think of it wasn't Bethel stabbed?. Someone who was poisoned through tea could never had suffered Stab wounds on her Chest. I mean I saw her Dead Body.

Rolling my eyes. " Something is fishy"

***

" The only reason I left the mansion young heiress was to  go sight seeing" Olivia said nervously.

" At the middle of the night?" I said raising an eyebrow.

" The truth is that I have heard of how beautiful the water park in the Martin Estate is at night and that was the reason I left" Olivia Explained.

I turned to Agent White. " It's true at the time of the murder, Olivia was at the waterpark "

***

" I went out to meet up with my child outside the Estate"Jessica said comfortably.

" At the middle of the night?" I asked her the same question, I asked Olivia

I was surprised by her comfortable and convenient nature whereby on a normal day, my glares scares  everyone. Is she immune to my icy Aura, this is a First. I smirked inwardly.