CHAPTER (13) Little Rich girl?

Present

**(MARTINS ESTATE, AMAR'S QUARTERS)

*BEDROOM

" So this is the location?" Amar asked Agent looking at the map on  the Tablet.

" Yes" Agent said pulling out his coat.

Amar looked at the map and realized something.

" Isn't this.....The same location as of ....?" Amar place both hands on her mouth as her heart broke into pieces.

" Yes" Agent white cuts in. " It is the same place were you where almost assassinated and were........"

Amar completes his sentence with tears rolling down her eyes. ".....Slivia was killed" 

Wipes away her tears and says boldly. " Am coming with you......"

" No......"

" Am not asking for your permission. Am telling you."

Looks directly at her eyes and speaks softly. " NO. It's way too dangerous to risk the precious  life of the HEIRESS of the MGC. And am pretty sure Mr. Kings is going to chop my head off"

"  Am still coming. And we are leaving now" Amar said sternly.

" Right now?"Agent white looks at the wall clock. " It's 10'o clock ".

Touches his chin and smiles.
" Although I do love working in the night". Turns to Amar.
" Stay right here"  He said leaving swiftly even before Amar could blink.

" Agent white! Agent white!" Amar yells out but she didn't even see him leave.

She looks at the Map on the Tablet and smiles

***
The winds blows towards a certain direction, making the trees to dance to it's rhythm.

The light Emulating from the Moon shines bright on the tall trees, as the sounds of bats and owls could be held.

In a small abandoned house Right in the heart of the forest,Miles away from the Martins Estate.

Seven men were present at the dinner table drinking and celebrating for no good reason.

" Hey pass me that beer,Max" A man drank( Barry) said to his fellow Colleagues.

"Here you go " Max passes the beer to him Annoyed. " I don't know what is wrong with you people. How can you be celebrating when a week ago we failed a life changing mission"  He scoffs.

" But Max we accomplished today's mission did we not? " Paul said patting Max's back. " Why shouldn't we celebrate?" He added.

Max slaps his hands off with an angry expression. " That was nothing but a minor mission. If only we succeeded in killing The young heiress. Things would have been better"

" Max relax we will get big jobs next time am sure"  Tony said laughing.

" If only you guys had listen to my plan from the start. I would probably be in The U.S by now but no I work with reckless fools." Max Scoff. " Tell me was it even necessary to kill the other woman with The Heiress. You guys just like killing.it isn't even the money, is it? " With a frown he stands up.

" Of course it is. Max why are you so pissed about it" Nathaniel finally speaks up. " Don't tell me you had a crush on that woman"

Everyone apart from Max laughs.
' why do everything about them have to be a joke' Max thoughts.

" One of these days We are going to die because of your stupidities or even worst spend the rest of our lives in jail." Max said picking up his coat and walks towards the door. " Am going to meet Jay and the others AT LEAST THOSE ARE PEOPLE I CAN REASON WITH. not you people".

Puts on his coat and leaves. The rest of them burst into another round of laughter and drinks more while chatting about stupid things

The door opens widely as Max's body falls right on the floor.

Shocked and surprised the men stood to their feets trying to process what had just happened.

The men burst into a nervous laughter with fear written all over their faces.

Their laughter ended as the Slience  pierced into their heart. And the only thing that could be heard was the cracked door moving.

Sweatsdrops falls down from their forehead. Shaking vigorously Nathaniel picked up a gun about to shoot.

" I wouldn't do that if I were you?"  A female voice comes from the other end of the room.

Slowly but surely they turned around to see the Least person they had expected.

" T..t...the...you...you..ng....heir..re...ss"
Barry stammers as his bottle of beer falls off his hand......

" That's Right" Amar said walking to one of the chair and sits down.

Nathaniel points his gun at Amar and smirks." What your...."

His words were cut short with a couple of punches that went straight to his head. Nathaniel falls down on the floor completely unconcious.

Before the rest of them could comprehend what had just happened. Agent White sent Barry flying with one punch.

Jack runs to him with full force throwing a few punches but Agent White dogdes all of them skillfully.

He grabs Jack and throws him , Jack falls on the dinner table breaking it in two.

Tony trys to make a run for it but Amar grabs an iron rod longer than herself and hit it twice on his head. He falls down.

Before Amar could turn around both Paul and Greg were already on the floor.

Amar smirks crossing both of her hands across her chest. " We make a good team, don't we ? " 

" No we don't. I told you not to come but why the hell do you have to be so stubborn.God!" Runs his hand across his hair obviously annoyed.

" Well. I couldn't just let you do it yourself right?"

" You could. I am a well-trained Agent and you are nothing but a little girl"

" I am not some little girl" Amar said pissed.

" yes you are. You are nothing but a Rich and stubborn little girl. " Agent yells.

    Amar looks at him with Anger in her eyes. If there was one thing Amar hate more than anything was being referred to as ' little' . Yes she may be small in size but she has always thought her character was way bigger.

she is sometimes cold and dangerous but has a very big heart and she get hurt mostly by words.

" I guess you are dochebag. " she said angrily walking towards the door.

Paul who wasn't that hurt grabs a gun and shots twice at the direction of the door.......

The sound of  screams fill the room as a body drops on the floor.......

______________________________________
Hey guys am sorry for my late undate
I have been sick but am fine now.

If you love my story  follow me. If you like this chapter kindly vote for it. If you have any questions of any sort comment.

Your healthy Authoress

TREPRINCLE 💞 💞

Love y'all