Chapter 4: A Tempting Proposition

She blinked in astonishment. "Me? Are you...asking me to be...?" Her sex clenched instinctively at the thought of being his submissive.

"I was hoping to claim Courtney, but it doesn't look like that's going to happen. Obviously. So I guess I'll have to make do with what I have and you are definitely a sight for sore eyes." His gaze slowly traveled over her frame. "Stand up."

Amy froze, pussy clenching at his commanding voice. She hadn't even agreed to this arrangement and he was already making demands of her? "Why?"

"I want to have a look at you. Now do as I say and stand up."

She didn't know why, but she suddenly found herself doing as he commanded, slowly pulling the covers back and climbing out of bed.

Eric stepped away from the bed, thrusting open the curtains on the windows, revealing the patio and letting the afternoon sunlight in.

"Damn!" Amy winced, holding her arm up in front of her face in an attempt to block it out. "Okay, was that really necessary?"

Eric turned back around, heaving an irritable sigh. "Yes, and watch the attitude."

Her cheeks flushed in mortification, unable to resist rolling her eyes. "I wasn't giving you an attitude," she argued.

He tilted his head, arching a skeptical brow at her, vexation shining in his eyes.

"Sir," she added, assuming that's what he was waiting for.

"We'll discuss it later." Stepping to the center of the room, he wiggled his finger at her. "Come here. I want you where I can see you."

Amy gulped and walked over to him, stopping a foot away, but said nothing. Without giving her a chance to fight it, he grabbed the lapels of the lab coat and shoved it off of her, tossing it on the bed. Her jaw dropped, arms instinctively going over her breasts.

Eric heaved a deep and irritable sigh. "Arms down."

She hesitated but did no such thing.

Darkness flashed in his eyes, a muscle noticeably flexing in his five o' clock shadow jaw. "Don't make me repeat myself."

As much as she didn't want to, she dropped her arms down at her sides, a blush immediately rising up in her chest. Not knowing where else to look and not daring to find his eyes again, she kept her gaze on the floor.

"Not bad." he remarked. "Mmm. Is that a wet spot I see?"

Her eyes widened in horror, instinctively clenching her thighs together. "I don't know, sir."

"You don't know?" He sighed softly. "Drop your panties."

She blinked and quickly raised her gaze to his, her brows furrowing inquisitively. "What? But– "

Eric exhaled sharply, rubbing his hand against his forehead in frustration. "Jesus Christ. How many times do I have to repeat myself? Drop em." He pointed to the floor. "Now!"

Amy's fingers trembled as she slipped her thumbs beneath the waistband of her panties, sliding them down. She looked down at the floor, still refusing to make eye contact. Not unless she had to anyway.

"Landing strip," he noted, clearly referring to her pubic region, her cheeks turning even redder. "Good. Now turn." Slowly, she turned to face the opposite direction, partially relived that she didn't have to look at him. "Nice. I can work with this body, but what I can't work with is your attitude. That's going to have to change."

She rolled her eyes dramatically, exhaling sharply, her shoulders slumping in defeat. Turning her head to the side, the words came tumbling out of her mouth before she could stop them. "I don't have an attitude, Mr. Masters, and I never agreed to be your submissive."