Chapter 20: Lessons From Sir

"Uh, sir?" Amy swallowed hard. "Why aren't we leaving?"

    Eric slowly turned his head in her direction and smacked his thigh a couple times. "Get over my knee," he commanded, vexation shining in his eyes.

    She froze, her heart pounding, jaw falling open in astonishment, attempting to form a coherent sentence. Unfortunately, nothing but a squeak came out.

    He sighed, the sound expressing both his current annoyance and impatience. "Don't make me repeat myself, Amy."

    Amy groaned and whined as she turned, getting on her knees and pulling herself forward, laying herself over his lap, stomach down, ass in the air. "Sir, please, please..." She pleaded in a meek voice, grabbing the bottom of his seat with both hands. He flipped her skirt up and she gasped softly, the frantic beat of her heart continuing. "Please don't spank me. I swear, sir, I didn't mean-"

    Smack!

    She yelped as his hand made contact with the still bruised patch of skin, pain radiating through the right side of her ass.

    "Shut up," he snapped. "I'll decide when you're allowed to open that big bratty mouth."

    Amy exhaled sharply, desperately wanting to talk back to him, tell him to shut up instead, but she bit her tongue and stayed quiet.

    Smack! Smack!

    Two more strikes were delivered to her backside, his palm bouncing from one cheek to the other. She winced and whimpered, shutting her eyes tightly. The pain had turned into a white hot throbbing, and she couldn't help but reach behind herself to rub it. Or at least she tried to. Her hand didn't make it halfway before Eric grabbed her wrist, holding it behind her back.

    Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!

    Fresh tears began welling up in her eyes, her whimpering growing louder and the pain growing stronger with each slap of his hand. He might have been dividing the pain between both cheeks but it didn't make it hurt any less. Her ass felt as if it were on fire, which suddenly caused her to squirm. She tried to get away from his punishing hand, even if, technically, there was nowhere else for her to go, being wedged between the steering wheel and his body.

    "Bratty little girls have to learn sometime." Eric growled, holding tighter to her wrist, his knuckles digging painfully into the small of her back.

    "Ow!" She cried, tears rolling down her cheeks. "You're hurting me, sir!" A howl of pain escaped her as he grabbed a handful of her hair and tugged on it hard, forcing her to tilt her head back.

    "That's the point, Amy," he hissed in her ear. "It's supposed to hurt. And I thought I told you to shut up?"

    Smack! Smack!

    He delivered two more hard spanks and she whimpered like a wounded puppy, suddenly wondering what the hell she had done to deserve this unexpected but harsh punishment. Was it the attitude she gave him back at the bar? Was it for swooning openly over Christian? It couldn't possibly be because of the sex romp in the bathroom. No, he didn't know about that...yet. If he had, he would have more than likely killed them already. Probably take them both behind the hotel and shoot them point blank.

    "Fender." She choked out, the tears continuing to stream down her cheeks.

    Eric's hand stopped and he let go of her hair. A deep sigh escaped him, his hand rubbing soothingly over one ass cheek and then the other. "You seem to be using that safe word a lot, Amy. I'm confused. You want me to slow down, enough to give you a short reprieve, but you've made no verbal response for me to stop completely. Using 'fender,' doesn't automatically get you out of a punishment. Is that what you think it does?"