Chapter 21: Officer's Little Slut

Amy tried not to gag on the antacids or Chloraseptic spray then proceeded to throw a couple handfuls of water on her face. Allowing her dress to drop to the floor, she stepped out of it, pushing it aside with her foot then walking out of the bathroom. She paused in the hall, her arms quickly flying up to cover her naked form out of habit, one arm over her breasts and the other over her groin. Exhaling sharply, she walked off, heading across the apartment to Eric's bedroom.

It was definitely going to take some getting used to, walking around so freely in the nude. She was out of her comfort zone, big time, but whether she liked it or not, she had to follow the rules laid out by her Dom. Well at least for now she did. Maybe she should have kept her dress on. However, when she walked into his bedroom and saw him lounging there on his bed, head propped up on his elbow, wearing nothing but a silk black robe, she was suddenly happy to be free of it.

He flashed her a wicked grin. "Hello gorgeous," he greeted her.

She smiled brightly. "Hi handsome, or sir...should I call you sir?"

"Handsome works for me," he said with a shrug of his shoulders, the grin never leaving his face. "Boosting my ego is always a surefire way to earn my respect, so you're on the right track."

She nearly rolled her eyes. Well that was news to no one. "Okay, handsome," she said with a nervous chuckle.

"I had a feeling you would know exactly what I wanted from you, the minute I slid down that zipper." He pushed himself up to a seated position. "But what I don't want, is to see your arms covering that hot little body." He pointed a firm finger at her, his eyes darkening all over again, "drop 'em." Her arms quickly fell down at her sides. "Good girl. Now come here."

Slowly, she walked over to him, her feet slapping softly against the dark tiled floor. Pushing himself up to his feet, he untied the sash on his robe and dropped it to the floor. She stopped halfway to marvel at the perfection of his toned, tanned and lean body within the soft glow of the bedroom lamp, her folds clenching with arousal. He stood there in nothing but a pair of tight black briefs, his erection very much present.

"You're going to have to come closer than that," he implied with a nod of his head. "Or are you too busy admiring my amazing body?" He planted his hands on his hips and flashed her yet another grin, only this one was more cocky than evil.

She opened her mouth, attempting to utter a reply as she took a few tentative steps closer to him. "I-uh...yeah, I guess so, sir."

Eric chuckled. "I figured. Still thinking about how good my cock tasted in your mouth?"

Amy blinked in surprise, knowing she would make him mad if she said "no," so she simply nodded her head.

He sighed irritably. "You know the rules, Amy. If I ask you a question, I expect a verbal response, not a nod."

She cringed. Avoiding direct eye contact with him, she feigned a small smile and uttered a response. "I mean, yes, sir, I am."

Eric held her gaze for a few long seconds, that familiar wrinkle appearing between his brows when they stitched in thought, as if debating whether or not to believe her. Those cold sapphires appeared and it was at that moment, she knew she was caught. "You bratty little liar."

Amy decided to play stupid, pretending as if she had no idea what he was talking about. "What?"

"Don't play stupid with me, Amy! I won't stand for it. I know you're lying. The evidence is written all over your face."

Before she had an opportunity to try and get herself out of this mess, let alone speak another word, he snapped his fingers and pointed down at his feet.