Chapter 13: Waiting For Tonight

For the remainder of the time Eric was away, Amy lounged on the couch in front of the TV, watching HBO. Another one of her favorite movies was on, Blue Crush. The sun quickly began to set in the foothills, forcing her to turn the light on. Just as she began to doze off, she heard the sound of a key turning into the lock of the apartment door, but for the life of her, she didn't bother to lift her head. Not even as the door came open and Eric stepped inside with a rustle of shopping bags.

"Amy..."

"Hmm?" She moaned softly, her eyes fluttering tiredly.

The rustle of bags came again. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw him lean in, the sound of his silky voice, his warm breath against her ear sending a shiver straight down her spine. "What do you think you're doing?"

"Watching TV," she muttered.

Eric sighed irritably, dropping the bags on the floor, the noise loud enough to make her flinch. Shoving his hand between her stomach and the couch, he grabbed the remote and shut off the TV. "There's no time for TV. As of this moment, we have an hour to get ready for dinner. Sixty minutes before we need to leave for the hotel. Get up."

She whined, curling closer to the throw pillow beneath her head and shutting her eyes, but she didn't move any further than that.

"Amy...did you hear what I just said?"

"I don't wanna..."

"You don't wanna?"

She gasped loudly as he shoved one hand against her head, smashing her face against the pillow, yanking down her sweat pants and panties with the other. She squirmed in debate. "N–n–n–n–no, sir! No!"

Smack!

His hand connected with her ass in a firm spank. She hissed and whimpered in pain, her backside beginning to throb. "When I say get up–"

Smack! Smack!

Two more strikes of his hand, from one cheek to the other, the throbbing getting stronger.

"I mean it!" Eric snapped.

Smack! Smack!

He paused to look over at her. "Should I keep going, Amy?" She whimpered. "I can pull out my belt."

"No, sir!" She exclaimed. "No! I'll be a good girl! I'll get up! I swear! Please!"

He pulled away from her with a growl. "Then let me see you do it."

Amy sprang up to her feet in two seconds flat, slowly pulling up her pants. "I'm sorry, sir."

Eric held her gaze for a few long seconds, his eyes returning to that cold sapphire blue. Lifting one of the bags from behind the couch, he set it on top. "I'm not sure you even deserve this now, but..." He reached inside the Bloomingdale's shopping bag. "Close your eyes."

Ooh! He got her something? She obeyed and shut her eyes, excitement filling her heart. She heard the sound of his footsteps, moving quietly in her direction then stopping.

"Open your eyes."

She opened her eyes, her jaw instantly dropping. He held a sexy and revealing black cocktail dress in his hands. It was a sleeveless number with a boat neck line and four transparent, horizontal slits across the chest. The bottom half was a short skirt with another mesh-like slit along the hem. The slits definitely revealed some skin, but not as much as the one in the bodice. It was like a built in bra, enough to reveal the dip and curves of her breasts. "Oh wow..."

Eric grinned. "I'm assuming you like it?"

"It's...wow! I don't know what to say."

"How about 'thank you, sir, I would be happy to wear it tonight.'"