Chapter 34: Because He Said So

Those two little words from his mouth, made even more of her juices pour out of her and wet her panties. She walked alongside him, glancing down his body, her inner walls clenching when she saw a stethoscope tucked into the side pocket of his lab coat. "So what are you doing here, at my college of all places? You didn't come just to check up on me, did you?"

"Why?" He glanced over at her, that smile still tugging at the corners of his mouth. "Would my sudden concern be so bad?"

She giggled softly, glancing down at her feet as heat rose up in her cheeks. "Definitely not. I'm just curious, especially when you're already dressed for work."

"Well, first of all, allow me to point out that you failed to send me your class schedule. In my book, your carelessness would instantly result in a spanking, my dear."

She was about to giggle again until she felt his hand connect with her ass in a sharp smack. A yelp escaped her, pussy clenching instinctively, more of her juices seeping out of her. She took a quick look around, wondering if anyone had seen him but even if they had, who really cared? This gorgeous man was with her now. No one else. "I'm–I'm sorry, sir. But Eric..."

Christian stopped dead in his tracks, slowly himself turning to face her and pulling his arms behind his back.

She stopped almost immediately after he did.

His handsome features were nothing but hard, cold, slanting lines of anger, a dark and utterly chilling resentment filling his eyes, his forehead bulging out just a little bit. "I distinctly remember telling you I didn't want to hear that name again."

She froze, that one look making her heart quicken with both fear and arousal, sending a set of shivers shooting straight down her spine. With a hard swallow and a shaky hand, she lifted her sunglasses from her eyes, attempting to stammer some sort of response. "I–I–I'm really sorry, sir. Really and truly sorry, I forgot. Both about that rule and the schedule." She gazed up at him with pleading eyes, unable to look away even if she wanted to. "Please forgive me."

His eyes twitched a few times then narrowed before he heaved a deep and frustrated sigh, pointing a firm finger in her direction. "Don't let it happen again or the next spanking you get from me, will be a lot harder than that. Do you understand?"

Unable to resist the compulsion, she dropped her hands to her sides and bowed her head in submission. "Yes, sir. I understand. Never again."

"Excellent. Then we should have no problem." After another snap of his fingers, he continued on his way. "Onward, my darling."

As annoyed as the old Amy would have been by the snapping and his high-and-mighty attitude, now, for some reason, it only managed to turn her on even more. She ran her fingers through her hair and strode after him. "E has kept me busy," she said, lifting her hand to rub the tight muscles at the back of her neck with a groan, "he's worn me out more than you can possibly imagine. And not like that. Everything he's made me do for him, and that he's done to me..." She shook her head, looking down at her feet, not wanting to discuss the subject anymore.

Christian stopped a second time, turning to face her, his brows stitched in concern. He set his hand on her cheek, increasing the rate of her heart. "Has that good-for-nothing excuse of a Dom hurt you?"

She shrugged. "Not unless you count all the hair pulling and the spankings with his hands and belt, but that was like two days ago. Now it's more..."

"Exhaustion," he finished for her, lifting his hand from her cheek to lovingly caress her hair, staring closely at her face.

Her eyes fell shut with a sigh at his touch. She gently nodded her head.

"Yes, I sensed that...initially. I can also see it on your face. Along with that busted lip. Did he do that to you?"