Chapter 7: At Your Service

Laundry was the last thing Amy wanted to do. The urge to debate with him about it was strong, but if it came down to doing his laundry and cleaning his condo, or taking more spankings, she'd rather avoid the latter. Despite that, there was still a part of her that was intrigued by it, especially being that she had never been spanked before.

So, despite her temptation to rebel, she did as he told her to, retreated from the study and back to his bedroom, pulling the comforter and sheets from the mattress, even the pillowcases. After scooping them up into a ball, she headed out of the bedroom, nearly dropping them and tripping over her own two feet on the way down to the laundry room.

Eric stretched himself out on the living room couch, a bottle of beer in one hand and the remote to the TV in the other. He looked over at her as she passed. "You better spray those. Don't even think about throwing them into the wash until you do."

She stopped at the sound of his voice, rolling her eyes towards the ceiling before looking back at him with a tight smile. "Yes, sir, I will."

"Good girl. And after you finish that load, you'll start another for my lab coat and the rest of my dirty clothes."

"Do you mind if I throw my panties in there too?"

"I'd rather you throw your panties out completely." He retorted, his face hard and somber. Her cheeks flushed at his suggestion. She looked down, crossing her right ankle over her left. "But since this is merely a trial period, I won't insist that you do so," he added. "Not right now. Once I know you're committed, then we'll address the panty issue. Keep your panties on until I say otherwise."

She sighed softly, hating that she would have to remain in a puddle of her own arousal for a little longer. However, something told her that that was exactly what this man wanted. He wanted her to be uncomfortable. Humiliated and uncomfortable. "Yes, sir."

And with that, she turned and continued on her way. When she reached the laundry room, she threw the pillowcases in first, then went in search of the stains she had made, first on the sheets then the comforter. There was only one stain on the fitted sheet and it was small, but the other two on the comforter were much larger. It took her a while to cover them, but eventually, she got his bedding into the washer, poured in the detergent then set it to go. She headed back to his bedroom to gather the next load.

"Oh Amy?"

Now what?

At the sound of his voice, she stopped half-way through the foyer and turned to face him expectantly, trying to appear cordial. "Yes, sir?"

"I want you moved out of my bedroom. You'll be sleeping in the guest room from now on."

Goodbye comfy cloud.

She tried as she might to hide her disappointment and gently nodded her head. "Yes, sir. Anything else?"

"No, that will be it for now." He waved her off. "As you were."

Slowly, she turned and continued up to his bedroom. She felt more like she was doing the walk of shame. That bed, that amazing bed, she was going to miss it. All she could do was hope that the other would be just as comfy, if not more. What she really longed for was to share a bed with him, but she doubted that luxury would be offered to her anytime soon. She packed all her things up when she got to his room then rolled her suitcase to the other bedroom.

Entering the guest room, she went about unpacking her things all over again. Well, at least she had a closet of her own now so her clothes weren't just laying around. She wasn't sure how long it would be her closet, but she wasn't about to look a gift horse in the mouth. Deciding to try out the bed, she flopped down on it, smiling softly as she sank into the faux fur duvet. She wasn't sure how the mattress would suffice, but just from lying on top of the covers, she couldn't feel any problems with this bed. A soft sigh escaped her. As tempted as she was to crawl into it, she knew that wouldn't sit well with Eric. She still had laundry to do.