Chapter 9: Consider Yourself Lucky

There was a vibrating sound, followed by a weary sigh then Eric's voice. "Hello?"

Her eyes widened. Was he pulling out a vibrator or was it a cell phone? She turned her head, craning her aching neck to glance over her shoulder, suddenly noticing his hand against his ear.

Cell phone.

A happy and cordial tone suddenly entered his voice. "Christian, buddy, what's up?"

Christian? Who's Christian? Could be a friend, co-worker, brother or other relative. Either way, she listened attentively. Not like she had much of a choice.

"Really?" He said, making her gasp and hiss as his hand started rubbing her sore ass again, giving one cheek a squeeze then the other.

Her eyes fluttered as she moaned softly, inner walls clenching with her sudden arousal. Oh god...what was he doing to her now? Why now, when he was on the phone?

Eric exuded a hiss of his own. "Sorry, I wish I could, but tonight's no good. My hands are a little..."

Smack!

"Full," he added.

Amy yelped at the spank to her ass. It might have throbbed painfully for a few long seconds, but that pain was quickly replaced with pleasure. Heat pooled between her thighs, causing her to moan and slide her ass backward, closer to his hand. The words tumbled from her mouth instinctively, as if she were automatically programmed to utter them and in a way, she was. "Thirty-one! Thank you, sir."

He laughed in amusement. "You know me too well." He paused. "Yes, and she is a very bad girl. Nosy, stubborn, bratty, and in need of a major attitude adjustment."

Amy rolled her eyes at his choice of words. He might as well put a wanted ad out in the paper for her or a billboard along Sunset Boulevard. Whoever was on the other end of that phone, they were obviously close enough to know what he did in his spare time.

"I won't rule it out, but you know how much I hate to share my toys."

She froze. Holy shit...share? Did he mean her? With this mystery man? She could barely handle one, let alone two Doms at once. Good thing he wasn't in the mood for sharing, even if the thought of two gorgeous men controlling her did make her wet beyond belief. He was definitely possessive, but no surprise there.

"I'll keep it in mind but I'm not making any promises."

Amy moaned and whimpered like a needy puppy, sliding her ass back a second time, the throbbing in her pussy growing stronger.

Smack! Smack!

"Ah!" Two more spankings, these much harder and angrier than the one before it. "Thirty-two! Thirty-three! Thank you, sir!"

"Not enough, apparently. I told you, this little brat has been a very, very bad girl today. I'll fill you in later."

She winced at the nickname, desperately wanting to mouth off to him, but not in this position.

"Tomorrow? Eight o' clock?" He paused. "I'll be there. Alright buddy, see ya tomorrow. Bye."

Tomorrow at eight? Be where? Where was he going? She doubted he would fill her in, even if she asked him, so she simply chose to stay quiet. For now. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw him bend over and grab his belt. She tensed, shutting her eyes tightly and waiting for—

Thwack!

"Ahh!" She screamed, whimpering as fresh tears welled up in her eyes. "Th–Thirty-four! Thank you, sir." The violent white hot pain was back, with a vengeance and she began to sob. She tensed as he came to the head of the bench, pulling the ball gag out of her mouth and squatting down to her level.