50k letter

50k reads!!!!!!!!!!

october 2, 2023

hi, everyone! this is the author of this itzy oneshots series. i don't really have a name that you could call me by here. you probably know me as weusihrt or something shorter than that, but you can just refer to me as author.

i, the author, am writing a short letter to you all, the engaged, loyal readers, and everybody else enjoying these stories.

i just would like to thank you all. thank you for reading my work, voting on it, commenting on it, whatever, and most importantly, thank you for being so patient.

over 7 months, march 7, i have published over only 34 parts, yet we have reached 50,000 views altogether. in perspective, that is kind of an insane ratio. and only in the middle of april, we reached 1000 views.

i can tell what you all like to read the most, and those stories rack up the most views, but i still try to include every itzy member, every possibility, and every plot into at least one part.

and i cannot help but still feel grateful and accomplished, regardless of what everyone wants the most in their favor.

i always try to push out new parts that include new, different, interesting, and unique plots that i think you all might like, because i specifically like it.

i would like to let you know that the plots that i find myself enjoying the most are the parts i will prioritize first. whether it has to do with a whole complex and emotional/angst idea, or simply a lovely, gentle setting, i tend to confidently inch towards those different ones the most. and i try to think of them myself.

i have so many drafts, 34/60 are published, so many ideas, yet i set those aside to do the ones i like the most.

but i want to listen to you all, too.

although a couple of requests have been made, i will confess that i haven't even tried to work on them even though i promised.

i'm a bit lazy with trying to do those first. and that's if i believe it would take to long to finish, or i simply just don't like it because it seems unappealing to me, and or it's just a bit boring, a bit boring to try and put together.

so now, i would also like to ask for your help.

if you have any tips, feedback, suggestions, wants, or potential plots you'd like to see, please let me know now.

personally, i want to hear whatever you all want more.

"you should describe how the feeling feels like more," or something like that, i don't know, i don't really read my stories. only my favorites lol.

and for the plots, suggest some crazy and diverse aus. like mafia bosses, different work fields like going to the doctors, shit like that.

and if you have any questions, about how you could get better at writing, or where you could get tips, want tips, or any personal questions, you can ask me in the comments or in my messages.

i would like to understand what you all enjoy the most, how you are feeling. and i would like you to understand what i am like, what i find myself enjoy doing the most.

don't hesitate, because despite the popularity being gathered, i haven't communicated with many of my readers, which i would really like to do.

just talk to me, and i will provide better things for you.

i will be there, and i will continue to write and prepare a new set of stories for you all.

so please continue supporting me and and this book, by voting more, simply commenting more, and perhaps talking with me personally.

thank you, my loves.

thank you for coming here and being interested in what i have to say.

see you soon in the next story part. 🫂